|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint does Roswitha have about her ex-mistress?
(a) She is penny-pinching.
(b) She smelled foul.
(c) She was kind to everyone but Roswitha.
(d) She hit Roswitha.
2. What does Innstetten NOT do with Effi, which displeases her father?
(a) Stroll with her.
(b) Exchange letters.
(c) Consult with her on running the household.
(d) Introduce her to society.
3. What is the name of Innstetten's maid?
4. What does Effi warn Roswitha about when she sees her in the graveyard?
(a) Bothering the dead.
(c) Being late for work.
(d) Catching a cold.
5. What does the chemist say he has been too fearful to ever ask of a woman?
(a) To dance.
(b) To marry.
(c) To go riding.
(d) To take a stroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Briests fear will happen if Effi does NOT have another child?
2. Why does Crampas say Heine is his favorite poet?
3. What does Innstetten suggest might happen if Gieshübler feels self-conscious?
4. What does Effi name her daughter?
5. What happens to Annie when she falls one day after school?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)