|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the chemist sent to the Innstetten household as a gift?
(a) A cake.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) A small painting.
2. How long does Effi stay in Hohen-Cremmen?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What part of Annie's education does Johanna take charge of?
(a) Teaching her religion.
(b) Teaching her to read and write.
(c) Teaching her manners.
(d) Teaching her household skills.
4. Who is Wüllersdorf?
(a) Annie's school teacher.
(b) Innstetten's colleague at the ministry.
(c) The Innstettens' neighbor.
(d) Roswitha's secret lover.
5. From her new home, what can Effi see beyond the Plantation?
(a) Thatched cottages.
(b) A bluish mountain range.
(c) A lake.
(d) Apple trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is characteristic of the elegantly dressed man that Effi sees stroll by her?
2. Where does the barren road that Effi studies in Chapter 8 lead to?
3. Where does Johanna tell Roswitha to look for Effi's long bandage?
4. Why does Innstetten feel he must duel with Crampas?
5. How does Innstetten travel to Kessin for his duel with Crampas?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)