Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Effi Briest. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapters 1-3
1. Where does the von Briest family home stand?
a) In Kessin.
b) In Klein-Tantow.
c) In Berlin.
d) In Hohen-Cremmen.
2. What does the von Briest family home face?
a) A river.
b) A farmer's field.
c) The village street.
d) Sand dunes.
3. Where are Effi and her mother at the beginning of the book?
a) In a carriage.
b) Walking in town.
c) In the garden.
d) In the sitting room.
4. Which of the following descriptions is NOT used to describe Effi?
5. How is Hulda Niemeyer's character described?
This section contains 3,947 words|
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)