1. Eatonville was founded after what war?
The Civil War.
2. Who founded Eatonville?
3. Where did the founders of Eatonville travel and find a colony?
4. Eatonville was established as an all _______ town.
5. The white neighbors of Maitland were very _______.
6. What effect did Maitland have on Eatonville?
Their support contributed to its success.
7. What was the age difference between Zora's mother and father?
He was older than Zora's mother.
8. Where was Zora's father from?
He was an immigrant.
9. Zora's mother was from a ______ family.
This section contains 3,689 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)