|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Research (c. 10) - Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was Leon Walter Young famous?
(a) His inidelities.
(b) Fooling everyone.
(c) Cleaning up the city.
(d) Running off the governor.
2. What spoke to Zora when she was young?
(a) Her dolls.
(b) Her dreams.
(d) The spirits.
3. For Zora's new job, she found work with ________.
(b) A family.
4. "Between alligators, poison snakes, and _________, Florida can be a dangerous place."
(d) Jealous husbands.
5. Zora describes Joe Clark's porch as a ________.
(a) Cultural vantage point.
(c) Party house.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Leon Walter Young not cow-tow?
2. How did the Hurston family view the white man?
3. What was the result of the teasing?
4. Zora's brother intended to help her ___________.
5. In Eatonville, what made people know a man was cheating on his wife?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)