|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Research (c. 10) - Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zora describes the day her mother gave birth as ______.
2. Before meeting up with Gilbert & Sullivan, Zora felt _____.
3. In Eatonville, what made people know a man was cheating on his wife?
(a) Who else he spent money on.
(b) How other women in town treated him.
(c) How often he made dinner.
(d) How much time he was spending at home.
4. Joe Clark owned a store in Eatonville and was also the _______.
(a) Grandfather of Zora.
(b) Head of a corporation.
(c) Chief of Police.
5. Why did Zora have good feelings toward white people?
(a) She had good feelings towards everyone.
(b) Her parents taught her by their example.
(c) She didn't have time for negative feelings.
(d) She's had good experiences with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zora flash back to Zora's mother and grandmother?
2. What made Zora stand out in the group at Gilbert & Sullivan?
3. How did Zora's findings in Nassau influence her research?
4. When Zora's mother went into labor, who was present?
5. "Between alligators, poison snakes, and _________, Florida can be a dangerous place."
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)