Book 1, Dust Tracks on a Road : Chapter 1, The Beginning
1. Eatonville was founded after what war?
(a) The American Revolution.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
2. Who founded Eatonville?
(a) African Americans.
(d) The French.
3. Where did the founders of Eatonville travel and find a colony?
(c) New York.
4. Eatonville was established as an all _______ town.
5. The white neighbors of Maitland were very _______.
6. What effect did Maitland have on Eatonville?
(a) They took it over.
(b) Their support contributed to its success.
(c) They helped real estate value.
(d) They controlled the government.
7. What was the age difference between Zora's mother and father?
(a) They were the same age.
(b) It was never discussed.
(c) She was older than Zora's father.
(d) He was older than Zora's mother.
8. Where was Zora's father from?
(a) New York.
(c) He was an immigrant.
9. Zora's mother was from a ______ family.
This section contains 3,689 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)