1. What line of work is Augusten in in New York?
2. According to Augusten at the beginning of DRY, he is good at giving clients what?
3. With whom did Augusten's mother leave him at age thirteen?
4. What was different about Augusten's day-to-day childhood?
He did not go to school.
5. At what age did Augusten land his job in New York?
6. In Chapter 1, what does Augusten say he always does late?
7. According to Augusten in Chapter 1, his childhood means he has problem with what?
8. How old is Augusten at the beginning of DRY?
This section contains 4,442 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)