Start of Part 1: Chapter 1, Just Do It
1. What line of work is Augusten in in New York?
2. According to Augusten at the beginning of DRY, he is good at giving clients what?
(a) False expectations.
(b) A reason to return.
(d) Exactly what they want.
3. With whom did Augusten's mother leave him at age thirteen?
(a) Her father.
(b) His best friend's family.
(c) A social worker.
(d) Her psychiatrist.
4. What was different about Augusten's day-to-day childhood?
(a) He never went to church.
(b) He lived in a nudist household.
(c) He did not go to school.
(d) He was a vegan.
5. At what age did Augusten land his job in New York?
6. In Chapter 1, what does Augusten say he always does late?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Take a guy home.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Pay bills.
7. According to Augusten in Chapter 1, his childhood means he has problem with what?
8. How old is Augusten at the beginning of DRY?
This section contains 4,442 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)