Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Five, "Drown")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the girlfriend beg the narrator to do when they have sex?
2. What does the narrator's aunt give him to eat?
3. What does Yunior remember his father wearing?
4. Who supports the family while the father is gone?
5. Who writes that he is coming home?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What homosexual experiences has Yunior had?
2. How were the narrator and his friend Beto out of control?
This section contains 841 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)