|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's brother?
2. What do the kids now recognize Yunior as?
(a) A drug dealer
(b) An artist
(c) A photographer
(d) A pimp
3. What kind of pets did Tia Miranda own?
4. Who supports the family while the father is gone?
(a) The grandfather
(b) The grandmother
(c) An uncle
(d) A priest
5. Where does the narrator's mother work?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A phone warehouse
(c) A clothes warehouse
(d) A chocolate factory
6. Who has Yunior had homosexual experiences with?
7. What are Rafa and the older kids doing in the bedroom?
(a) Taking drugs
(b) Drinking alcohol
(c) Having sex
(d) Wrapping presents
8. What is the nationality of the woman Papi is having an affair with?
(c) Puerto Rican
9. What are the two boys going to the shop to buy for their uncle?
(c) A newspaper
10. What does the narrator call his father?
11. What does the narrator compare his girlfriend's skinniness to?
(a) A pole
(b) A twelve year old
(c) A bulemic
(d) A rake
12. Which of the following type of food do they not serve at the party?
(a) Fried cheese
(b) Fried chicken
(c) Kim chi
13. What country invaded the Domincan Republic in 1965?
14. What kind of photos does Yunior have of his father?
(a) Color photos
(b) Black and white photos
(d) Sepia photos
15. Who kicks the two boys off the bus?
(a) The conductor
(b) The police
(c) The driver
(d) An elderly lady
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal attacked Ysrael?
2. What country is Ysrael going to get his face operated on?
3. What does the aunt tell the narrator to do when he has finished eating?
4. Where does Ysrael tell the boys they can find something to drink?
5. Who does the narrator say smells likes the wind through a tree?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)