|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character becomes loud and argumentative at the party?
2. What is the name of Yunior's friend?
3. What does Aguantando mean?
(c) Going home
(d) Holding on
4. Who does the narrator say smells likes the wind through a tree?
5. What does the narrator offer to buy for his friends?
(c) Ice cream
6. What does the narrator compare his girlfriend's skinniness to?
(a) A bulemic
(b) A pole
(c) A twelve year old
(d) A rake
7. What is Cut eating on the way home?
8. What kind of game is selo?
(a) A board game
(b) A gambling game
(c) A bar game
(d) A tennis game
9. What does the narrator call his father?
10. What do the kids now recognize Yunior as?
(a) An artist
(b) A pimp
(c) A drug dealer
(d) A photographer
11. What does Yunior hope the kids don't ask from him at the mall?
(d) Stolen goods
12. What is the title of the final section of the story?
(a) Come Out Like a Worm
(b) While You Were Gone
(d) Happiness is Bliss
13. What is the name of the narrator's girlfriend?
14. What country invaded the Domincan Republic in 1965?
15. What kind of people do Yunior and his friends like to abuse?
(a) Rich kids
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the school kids share their books with the poor kids at a distance?
2. What is the name of Aurora's child?
3. Who is the narrator's girlfriend making out with when he wakes up?
4. Who is the narrator waiting for?
5. What kind of animal does Mami buy to slaughter?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)