|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the narrator's father gone to?
2. Where does the narrator's mother work?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A clothes warehouse
(c) A phone warehouse
(d) A chocolate factory
3. Where does Yunior take his mother in this story?
(a) The funfair
(b) A restaurant
(c) The park
(d) The mall
4. Who writes that he is coming home?
5. Which of the following type of food do they not serve at the party?
(a) Fried cheese
(c) Fried chicken
(d) Kim chi
6. What state is Yunior's father living in?
(d) New York
7. Where do the kids swim at night?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) A stream
(c) A river
(d) A lake
8. What does the girlfriend beg the narrator to do when they have sex?
(a) Wear protection
(b) Talk nice
(c) Go easy
(d) Enjoy himself
9. What is the name of the boy's uncle?
10. What part of the narrator's body is cut when he wakes up?
(a) His chin
(b) His nose
(c) His cheek
(d) His eye
11. What country is Ysrael going to get his face operated on?
12. What transport do Mami and Yunior take to the mall?
(a) The bus
(b) The subway
(c) A taxi
(d) The train
13. What is the name of the second short story?
(b) The beating
(c) Party Mode
14. What country is the narrator's aunt and uncle moving to?
15. What does Sinverguenzas mean?
(a) Curse you
(b) Go away
(c) Unlucky ones
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug are the narrator and his girlfriend on while they watch TV?
2. What does Rafa pull off Ysrael's face?
3. What is Ysrael doing in the field?
4. What does the aunt tell the narrator to do when he has finished eating?
5. What kind of people do Yunior and his friends like to abuse?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)