Chapter One, "Ysrael"
1. What country is the first story set in?
(b) Domincan Republic
2. What is the name of the narrator's brother?
3. What kind of animal attacked Ysrael?
4. What are the two boys going to the shop to buy for their uncle?
(b) A newspaper
5. What part of Ysrael's body did the pig eat off?
(a) His hand
(b) His face
(c) His foot
(d) His arm
6. Where does the narrator's mother work?
(a) A clothes warehouse
(b) A phone warehouse
(c) A newspaper
(d) A chocolate factory
7. What does Ysrael wear to hide his injuries?
(a) A mask
(b) A scarf
(c) A glove
(d) A hat
8. What does Rafa collect from people as they board the bus?
9. What is Ysrael doing in the field?
(a) Flying a kite
(b) Playing golf
(d) Playing his guitar
10. What country is Ysrael going to get his face operated on?
This section contains 2,842 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)