* Rafa and the narrator are walking to the shop to buy beer for their uncle.
* On the way to the shop Rafa and the narrator meet a boy called Ysrael.
* The narrator informs the reader that himself and Rafa live with their uncle in the countryside because of their mother's work.
* Ysrael's face was eaten away by a pig when he was a baby and he wears a mask.
* The narrator and Ysrael wait for a bus. On the bus Rafa distracts the driver and collects the passengers fares.
* The bus driver throws the boys off the bus.
* The narrator and Rafa see Ysrael in a field flying a kite.
* Rafa asks Ysrael where they can buy a drink and Ysrael points him to a water faucet up the road.
* Rafa knocks Ysrael out with a bottle and pulls off his mask.
This section contains 1,340 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)