|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Pauling held up when he was on his way to speak at the conference?
2. Who was taken with Watson's sister?
3. How did Rosy feel about the new model?
4. How much progress did Crick make?
5. How long did Rosy keep working on scientific discoveries?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing the final structure of DNA. Use specific terminology about the bases in your writing. End your essay with a visual diagram to help clarify your writing.
Essay Topic 2
At one point in the novel, Rosy seems very agitated and almost at the point of violence. Write an essay about this event including: Where does this fit of temper come from? Is it truly as the author describes it or is it somehow misinterpreted by him?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about the author's reflection about Rosy and how and why his opinion changed as he reflected back years later.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)