Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How did Pauling discover his ?-helix structure?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
3. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
4. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
5. What did Crick move on to work on after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why did Wilkins come to Naples?
2. What would Francis find awkward...
This section contains 666 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)