|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition did Watson seem to think he had?
(b) Heart condition
2. Which of the following was Senator McCarthy investigating?
3. What did Watson and Crick have to wait for?
(a) Changes to be made to the backbone
(b) Rosy to leave King's lab
(c) Base models to be built
(d) Maurice to provide them with new information
4. Which of the following was the problem with Pauling's model?
(a) DNA acid was too acidic
(b) DNA acid was not acidic
(c) DNA base was not acidic
(d) DNA base was now an acid
5. What does Watson hope to learn more about as he studies TMV?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Watson gotten the structures for the bases?
2. Who confirmed Watson's finding that TMV was indeed a helix?
3. Why didn't Watson want to continue working after lunch?
4. What other evidence was discovered about DNA?
5. Who is expected to come speak at a conference at the end of chapter sixteen?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)