|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Watson feel about Rosy's reaction to the new model?
2. Which word best describes Watson's feelings at the idea of working with bases in pairs?
3. Who shared an office with Watson and Crick?
(b) Linus Pauling
(d) Sir Lawrence
4. How did Maurice answer when asked if he minded Watson and Crick working on the structure of DNA?
(a) No, immediately
(b) No, but slowly
(c) Yes, immediately
(d) He said they should all work together
5. How long did Rosy keep working on scientific discoveries?
(a) She stopped when Watson and Crick were published
(b) She was fired by Maurice and never got another job in the field
(c) Until right before her death
(d) She stopped right after the model was created
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Watson and Crick do when the bases were finished?
2. What did Bragg finally allow Watson to do?
3. What happened when King's lab began comparing their experimental results to the double helix structure?
4. The epilogue can best be described as which of the following?
5. What medical condition did Watson seem to think he had?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)