|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Pauling's lab?
(d) New Jersey
2. How did Pauling feel about Watson and Crick's model?
3. What was Watson continually thinking about as he went to films in regards to progress on DNA model?
(a) Building materials
(d) Number of chains
4. What did Watson and Crick do when the bases were finished?
(a) Constructed a model
(b) Took an exended break
(c) Studied more books and information
(d) Told King's lab
5. Which of the following best describes how Watson felt upon realizing that Pauling's model was flawed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Pauling held up when he was on his way to speak at the conference?
2. Who did Pauling give copies of his manuscript which contained his new model of DNA?
3. What medical condition did Watson seem to think he had?
4. What topic was Linus Pauling studying?
5. Who arrived at Cambridge as a student?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)