|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Watson want to continue working after lunch?
(a) He was excitied by his breakthrough
(b) His sister needed him
(c) He needed time to think
(d) His new idea about base structures didn't work
2. Which of the following best describes how Watson felt upon realizing that Pauling's model was flawed?
3. What did Bragg finally allow Watson to do?
(a) Allow him to work with Pauling to refine his model
(b) Start working on DNA again
(c) Invite Maurice to join Watson on the project
(d) Move to a new lab where he will continue his work on RNA
4. Whom did Watson compare Crick to when talking to Delbruck?
(d) Sir Lawrence
5. Which term did Maurice use to describe the DNA structure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
2. Which of the following was why Pauling never arrived in London?
3. Where had Watson gotten the structures for the bases?
4. What had Watson asked of Delbruck?
5. What topic was Linus Pauling studying?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)