|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The epilogue can best be described as which of the following?
(a) An apology for how Rosy was perceived throughout his career
(b) A summary of the book
(c) A celebration of their winning the Nobel Prize
(d) A short chapter reaffirming the importance of their work
2. Who arrived at Cambridge as a student?
(c) Pauling's son
(d) Sir Lawrence's daughter
3. Who is expected to come speak at a conference at the end of chapter sixteen?
4. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
(a) Documenting her mistakes and reporting them to supervisors
(b) Documenting her insubordination
(c) Copying her notes
(d) Copying her photographs
5. How did Maurice respond to all of the arguments that went into constructing the DNA model?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Pauling about the double helix structure?
2. Why was Watson trying to make crystallographic X-rays of TMV?
3. Who has developed a structure of DNA in chapter twenty-one?
4. Which of the following characteristics best describes how Watson viewed the conference in London?
5. Which of the following words best describes how the authors of the chemistry book had chosen the structures of the bases?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)