|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes the events at the meeting in Paris?
(b) Problem solving
2. How does Watson end his book?
(a) By reporting the importance of his discovery
(b) By taking all of the credit in the discovery of the structure of DNA
(c) By sharing the credit in the discovery of the structure of DNA with Crick
(d) By discussing what the various people involved in the discovery of the structure of DNA are doing at the time of the writing
3. Which of the following did Watson begin working on after being told to stop his work on DNA?
4. Which of the following is the best definition of the term untenable?
(c) Unable to be defended
(d) Able to be possible
5. What was wrong with Maurice at the meeting in Paris?
(a) He was tired of talking about DNA
(b) He wanted to be on his way to Brazil
(c) He was tired of Watson and Crick
(d) He had eaten bad food
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Watson compare Crick to when talking to Delbruck?
2. Which of the following was the problem with Pauling's model?
3. Where had Watson gotten the structures for the bases?
4. Where was Pauling held up when he was on his way to speak at the conference?
5. What other evidence was discovered about DNA?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)