|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Watson feel about Rosy's reaction to the new model?
2. What was the problem with the idea that the bases were pairs?
(a) The bases weren't all the same sides
(b) There were an odd number of bases
(c) Pairing eliminated the idea of 3 chains
(d) The sides weren't identical
3. What did Watson continue to believe the problem was?
(b) Chain number
(c) Acid level
4. Who checked Watson and Crick's chemistry on the model?
5. Which of the following characters could best be described as the antagonist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Watson compare Crick to when talking to Delbruck?
2. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
3. Which of the following was why Pauling never arrived in London?
4. How much progress did Crick make?
5. What other evidence was discovered about DNA?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)