|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Watson's sister get married?
(a) United States
2. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Rosy assaulting Watson
(b) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
(c) Maurice entering the lab
(d) Watson walking out of the lab
3. How old was Rosy when she died?
4. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
(a) Documenting her mistakes and reporting them to supervisors
(b) Copying her notes
(c) Copying her photographs
(d) Documenting her insubordination
5. Why was Watson trying to make crystallographic X-rays of TMV?
(a) To show that RNA was the same as DNA
(b) To show that TMV had DNA
(c) To showTMV had helically stacked protein
(d) To show that the work was worthwhile
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checked Watson and Crick's chemistry on the model?
2. Which of the following was why Pauling never arrived in London?
3. What was Watson continually thinking about as he went to films in regards to progress on DNA model?
4. Where had Watson gotten the structures for the bases?
5. What did Watson continue to believe the problem was?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)