|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
2. On what form of DNA did Crick work?
(a) C form
(b) D form
(c) B form
(d) A form
3. Which two components of DNA did Chargaff find had the same number of molecules?
(a) cytosine and thymine
(b) guanine and adenine
(c) guanine and thymine
(d) adenine and thymine
4. How old was Rosy when she died?
5. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
(a) Things in biology come in pairs
(b) Picture showed 2 chains
(c) Pauling's model was wrong
(d) Crick had found 2 chains in previous research
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Watson's sister get married?
2. Where was Pauling held up when he was on his way to speak at the conference?
3. Who offered Watson a job at Cal-Tech?
4. Where had Watson moved?
5. How did Watson spend the time while he waited for the machine shop to construct the necessary parts?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)