|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes how the authors of the chemistry book had chosen the structures of the bases?
(a) Scientific models
(b) After much indepth research
(d) Crystallographic photographics
2. Where did Watson and Crick meet Chargaff?
(a) United States
(b) They never met
3. Which of the following is the best definition of the term untenable?
(a) Unable to be defended
(c) Able to be possible
4. What was wrong with Maurice at the meeting in Paris?
(a) He had eaten bad food
(b) He was tired of talking about DNA
(c) He wanted to be on his way to Brazil
(d) He was tired of Watson and Crick
5. What does Watson hope to learn more about as he studies TMV?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Bragg invite to come see the new model?
2. Which of the following best describes how Watson felt upon realizing that Pauling's model was flawed?
3. What was Crick unable to concentrate on which he was supposed to be working on?
4. On what form of DNA did Crick work?
5. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)