|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition did Watson seem to think he had?
(b) Heart condition
2. Who shared an office with Watson and Crick?
(b) Sir Lawrence
(c) Linus Pauling
3. Who told Pauling about the double helix structure?
4. Where had Watson gotten the structures for the bases?
(a) From Watson's own research into bacteria
(b) From Pauling's research
(c) Out of a chemistry book
(d) From Rosy's photographs
5. When Watson constructed models of the bases what was the same about a pair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characteristics best describes how Watson viewed the conference in London?
2. What did Watson believe caused the medical condition from which he was suffering?
3. Who is expected to come speak at a conference at the end of chapter sixteen?
4. Which word best describes Watson's feelings at the idea of working with bases in pairs?
5. What shape was Watson trying to prove TMV was?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)