|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Crick feel about Watson's work on bacteria reproduction?
2. Who did Watson go to tell about Rosy's B photograph?
(a) Bragg and Crick
(b) Pauling and Crick
(c) Bragg and Max
(d) Crick and Max
3. What does TMV contain?
(c) Triple helix structure
4. Which of the following is the best definition of the term untenable?
(b) Unable to be defended
(c) Able to be possible
5. On what form of DNA did Crick work?
(a) A form
(b) B form
(c) C form
(d) D form
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Maurice respond to all of the arguments that went into constructing the DNA model?
2. What was Maurice going to return to Watson?
3. What did Watson believe caused the medical condition from which he was suffering?
4. Which of the following was Senator McCarthy investigating?
5. What did Bragg finally allow Watson to do?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)