|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape was Watson trying to prove TMV was?
2. Which of the following terms best describes the events at the meeting in Paris?
(b) Problem solving
3. Which of the following terms best describes how the English scientists felt about the United States refusing to allow Pauling to travel to London to speak at the conference?
(a) Total agreement
4. Where was Pauling's lab?
(c) New Jersey
5. Where was Pauling held up when he was on his way to speak at the conference?
(a) Washington, DC
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Watson and Crick have to wait for?
2. Whom did Watson compare Crick to when talking to Delbruck?
3. Which of the following words best describes how the authors of the chemistry book had chosen the structures of the bases?
4. Who arrived at Cambridge as a student?
5. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)