|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was Senator McCarthy investigating?
2. Which of the following characters could best be described as the antagonist?
3. How did Watson feel about Rosy's reaction to the new model?
4. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
5. Who did Watson go to tell about Rosy's B photograph?
(a) Crick and Max
(b) Bragg and Max
(c) Bragg and Crick
(d) Pauling and Crick
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic was Linus Pauling studying?
2. What did Watson and Crick hope in regards to this new structure of DNA?
3. Which of the following characteristics best describes how Watson viewed the conference in London?
4. Which of the following terms best describes the events at the meeting in Paris?
5. Who offered Watson a job at Cal-Tech?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)