1. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
2. Which of the following best describes this type of novel?
3. What is the purpose of the preface in this text?
4. How many people does the preface indicate were involved in the discovery of the structure of DNA?
5. In what year did the author meet Crick?
6. At what university were both Crick and the author working in the opening chapter?
7. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
8. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
This section contains 4,309 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)