|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(a) No less money
2. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
3. Why did Crick become annoyed with Watson?
(a) Because he wouldn't share the responsibility
(b) Because he wasn't concerned about his sister's love life
(c) Because he refused to consider a 3 chain model
(d) Because he wasn't spending all of his time on DNA
4. Who first excited Watson about using x-rays to study DNA?
5. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Crick feel about Watson's work on bacteria reproduction?
2. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
3. While Watson was assembling pieces of the model, Crick was doing what?
4. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
5. Who identified the major fundamental flaw in Linus Pauling's model of DNA?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)