|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(d) No less money
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
(a) Poor writer
(c) Dynamic speaker
3. Whose ideas did Rosy's research ignore?
4. Who arrived at Cambridge as a student?
(b) Pauling's son
(c) Sir Lawrence's daughter
5. How did Pauling feel about Watson and Crick's model?
Short Answer Questions
1. When would Watson and Crick be able to understand the configuration of inorganic ions?
2. Which of the following was why Pauling never arrived in London?
3. Which two components of DNA did Chargaff find had the same number of molecules?
4. At what university were both Crick and the author working in the opening chapter?
5. Which of the following best describes how Watson responded to Pauling's journal articles?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)