|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
(b) Dynamic speaker
(d) Poor writer
2. What does Watson hope to learn more about as he studies TMV?
3. When would Watson go to Cal-Tech?
(a) Right away
(b) Within the next five years
(c) Next year
4. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
5. How many people does the preface indicate were involved in the discovery of the structure of DNA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What arrangement was did Watson work out with Markham?
2. What began to interest Crick after his argument with Sir Lawrence?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how the English scientists felt about the United States refusing to allow Pauling to travel to London to speak at the conference?
4. Which of the following did Odile NOT prefer?
5. Which of the following characters didn't believe that helices were the answer to the structure of DNA?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)