|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Watson responded to Pauling's journal articles?
(a) They were over Watson's head
(b) Watson was jealous of Pauling
(c) Watson disagreed with Pauling's articles
(d) Watson despised Pauling's articles
2. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
3. What was Watson continually thinking about as he went to films in regards to progress on DNA model?
(a) Building materials
(b) Number of chains
4. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
5. In what year did the author meet Crick?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Watson and Crick purchase a copy of Pauling's book on chemical bonding?
2. Whose work did Crick believe was a key to understanding DNA?
3. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
4. Which of the following best describes how Watson and Crick felt after Rosy and Maurice left?
5. Which of the following characters attended Rosy's talk?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)