|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specifically was wrong with Watson and Crick's model so that it disagreed with Rosy's research?
(a) Too many chains
(b) Not enough chains
(c) Water level number was different
(d) Had three helices
2. What does Watson hope to learn more about as he studies TMV?
3. What happened when King's lab began comparing their experimental results to the double helix structure?
(a) They supported the model
(b) They found a major flaw
(c) They debated it's accuracy
(d) They refuted the model
4. Who was taken with Watson's sister?
(c) Sir Lawrence
(d) Bertrand Fourcade
5. Where did Watson's sister get married?
(c) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
2. On what topic had Bragg, Kendrew and Perutz published a paper?
3. Why do you think Watson told the fellowship committee that his only real interest was crystallography?
4. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
5. Which of the following best describes how Watson and Crick felt after Rosy and Maurice left?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)