|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
2. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
(a) Crystallized DNA
(b) Bone degradation
(c) Crystals taken from a mine
(d) Biological proof that DNA existed
3. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
4. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
(a) Documenting her insubordination
(b) Copying her notes
(c) Documenting her mistakes and reporting them to supervisors
(d) Copying her photographs
5. How did Maurice answer when asked if he minded Watson and Crick working on the structure of DNA?
(a) Yes, immediately
(b) No, but slowly
(c) No, immediately
(d) He said they should all work together
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Maurice and Rosy from?
2. What fantasy did Watson have for how he would become involved in his work?
3. What did Bragg finally allow Watson to do?
4. Who offered Watson a job at Cal-Tech?
5. Which of the following did Watson and Crick add to the models which already existed within the Cambridge lab?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)