|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is expected to come speak at a conference at the end of chapter sixteen?
2. How did Cochran and Crick explain X-ray diffraction by helical molecules?
(a) Detailed drawings
3. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
4. Which of the following did Watson and Crick add to the models which already existed within the Cambridge lab?
(a) Aluminum wire
(b) Copper wire
(c) Tin wire
(d) Steel wire
5. Where was Watson going to get the necessary pieces to construct his model?
(a) Machine shop
(b) Rosy's lab
(c) Previous models
(d) Pauling's dismantled model
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two components of DNA did Chargaff find had the same number of molecules?
2. What does TMV stand for?
3. What began to interest Crick after his argument with Sir Lawrence?
4. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
5. Which of the following describes how Bragg felt about Crick's behavior and attitude?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)