|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the author meet Crick?
2. Who told Pauling about the double helix structure?
3. Which of the following best describes how Watson felt upon realizing that Pauling's model was flawed?
4. Which of the following terms best describes the events at the meeting in Paris?
(b) Problem solving
5. About how long did Crick think it would take he and Watson to narrow down the number of possible DNA structures?
(a) About a month
(b) About a week
(c) About a day
(d) About a year
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following had happened which affected Watson's ability to relocate during his fellowship?
2. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
3. Who offered Watson a job at Cal-Tech?
4. What had Watson construction which was checked against Rosy's measurements?
5. What did Watson diverge from his study of DNA to study?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)