|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Watson and Crick have to wait for?
(a) Rosy to leave King's lab
(b) Maurice to provide them with new information
(c) Changes to be made to the backbone
(d) Base models to be built
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Rosy felt about Watson and Crick's ideas?
3. Which of the following best describes this type of novel?
(b) Unauthorized autobiography
(c) Unauthorized biography
4. Where was Watson going to get the necessary pieces to construct his model?
(a) Previous models
(b) Pauling's dismantled model
(c) Rosy's lab
(d) Machine shop
5. How much progress did Crick make?
(a) A little
(d) A lot
Short Answer Questions
1. On what topic was Rosy's talk?
2. While Watson was assembling pieces of the model, Crick was doing what?
3. What does Watson hope to learn more about as he studies TMV?
4. Whose ideas did Rosy's research ignore?
5. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)