|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When would Watson go to Cal-Tech?
(a) Next year
(b) Right away
(c) Within the next five years
2. What was Maurice going to return to Watson?
(b) Paper on DNA
3. Where did Watson and Crick meet Chargaff?
(a) United States
(d) They never met
4. Which of the following did Watson begin working on after being told to stop his work on DNA?
5. Which of the following subjects did Watson avoid during his graduate work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
2. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
3. What did Watson and Crick hope in regards to this new structure of DNA?
4. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
5. About how long did Crick think it would take he and Watson to narrow down the number of possible DNA structures?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)