|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Crick and Watson have in common?
(a) Protein structure knowledge
(b) Knowledge of crystallography
(c) Enthusiasm for DNA
(d) Same amount of siblings
2. How did Watson and Crick respond to Bragg when he told them to stop working on the structure of DNA?
(a) Didn't try to change his decision
(b) Tried to convince him to change his mind
(c) Worked in the lab on the problem against his directive
(d) Begged him to be allowed to continue to work on the problem
3. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
4. Which of the following subjects was Herman uninterested in?
5. Whom did Watson compare Crick to when talking to Delbruck?
(b) Sir Lawrence
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
2. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
3. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
4. What did Watson believe caused the medical condition from which he was suffering?
5. Which of the following is the best term for chains of nucleotides?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)