|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When would Watson go to Cal-Tech?
(b) Within the next five years
(c) Right away
(d) Next year
2. How many types of nucleotides are in DNA?
3. Who did Pauling give copies of his manuscript which contained his new model of DNA?
(a) Rosy and Maurice
(b) Peter and Bragg
(c) Watson and Crick
(d) Rosy and Bragg
4. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
5. Where had Watson moved?
(a) Cambridge College
(b) Clare College
(c) Fish place
(d) Portugal Place
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how the English scientists felt about the United States refusing to allow Pauling to travel to London to speak at the conference?
2. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
3. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
4. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
5. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)