|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
2. Why was Watson kicked out of his rooming house?
(a) For inviting friends to come and stay with him
(b) For not paying the rent
(c) For making too much noise during the day
(d) For making noise at night and going out after 10:00 pm
3. What had Watson neglected to do at Rosy's lecture?
(a) Gather her samples for them to review themselves
(b) Ask more questions of her
(c) Thank her for her time
(d) Take notes
4. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
(d) United States
5. Where had Watson moved?
(a) Clare College
(b) Cambridge College
(c) Portugal Place
(d) Fish place
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how the meeting went with Rosy, Maurice, Watson and Crick?
2. Which of the following was Senator McCarthy investigating?
3. What is crystallography?
4. What did Watson and Crick decide they would need in order to move forward?
5. Which of the following was a new idea about the life of a scientist to Watson at the end of chapter five?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)