|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(a) Conflict in the lab
(b) Personal health issue
(d) Death in his family
2. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
(a) Bullet proof vests
(b) Medical advances
(d) Magnetic mines
3. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
4. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
5. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Pauling's lab?
2. Why was Watson kicked out of his rooming house?
3. What began to interest Crick after his argument with Sir Lawrence?
4. With whom did Watson want to work in Cambridge?
5. Where was Watson going to get the necessary pieces to construct his model?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)