|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When would Watson and Crick be able to understand the configuration of inorganic ions?
(a) When they understood the final structure
(b) When they received the new model components
(c) As they added details to the models
(d) Before the phosphorus atoms were completed
2. What had Watson neglected to do at Rosy's lecture?
(a) Take notes
(b) Thank her for her time
(c) Gather her samples for them to review themselves
(d) Ask more questions of her
3. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
(a) Sir Lawrence did not have the authority to remove Crick
(b) Crick was pursuing his PhD at Cambridge and couldn't be fired
(c) Crick had proof that Sir Lawrence stole from him
(d) Crick had more friends in the lab than Sir Lawrence
4. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
5. Which of the following best describes this type of novel?
(a) Unauthorized autobiography
(c) Unauthorized biography
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the author meet Crick?
2. Who has developed a structure of DNA in chapter twenty-one?
3. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
4. How did Maurice answer when asked if he minded Watson and Crick working on the structure of DNA?
5. Which of the following describes how Bragg felt about Crick's behavior and attitude?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)