|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Pauling's lab?
(c) New Jersey
2. Which of the following was why Pauling never arrived in London?
(a) Incomplete travel records
(b) Breakthrough in his projects
(c) Health issues
(d) Political views
3. Which of the following characteristics best describes how Watson viewed the conference in London?
4. Whom did Watson compare Crick to when talking to Delbruck?
(b) Sir Lawrence
5. Which of the following did Watson begin working on after being told to stop his work on DNA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What specifically was wrong with Watson and Crick's model so that it disagreed with Rosy's research?
2. Which of the following was Senator McCarthy investigating?
3. How did Watson spend the time while he waited for the machine shop to construct the necessary parts?
4. Which of the following best describes how Watson and Crick felt after Rosy and Maurice left?
5. What does TMV contain?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)