|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Watson hope to learn more about as he studies TMV?
2. Who was taken with Watson's sister?
(a) Bertrand Fourcade
(c) Sir Lawrence
3. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
(a) Francis Crick
(b) Max Perutz
(c) James Watson
(d) Sir Lawrence Bragg
4. Which of the following best describes this type of novel?
(a) Unauthorized biography
(b) Unauthorized autobiography
5. What had Watson neglected to do at Rosy's lecture?
(a) Thank her for her time
(b) Take notes
(c) Ask more questions of her
(d) Gather her samples for them to review themselves
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters didn't believe that helices were the answer to the structure of DNA?
2. Which of the following was why Pauling never arrived in London?
3. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
4. Which of the following characters did Crick discuss his problems with the helix theory with?
5. How much progress did Crick make?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)