|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(a) Death in his family
(c) Personal health issue
(d) Conflict in the lab
2. What did Watson study after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
(b) His PhD thesis
3. Which of the following did Watson begin working on after being told to stop his work on DNA?
4. What did Watson and Crick decide they would need in order to move forward?
(a) New X-rays
(b) A new model
(c) A fresh start
(d) A new colleague
5. Which of the following characters attended Rosy's talk?
(c) Sir Lawrence
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Watson and Crick hope in regards to this new structure of DNA?
2. Who has developed a structure of DNA in chapter twenty-one?
3. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
4. Where was Pauling held up when he was on his way to speak at the conference?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)