|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
2. What does TMV contain?
(a) Triple helix structure
3. Who did Watson go to tell about Rosy's B photograph?
(a) Pauling and Crick
(b) Bragg and Max
(c) Bragg and Crick
(d) Crick and Max
4. Where was Pauling's lab?
(a) New Jersey
5. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
(a) Crystals taken from a mine
(b) Crystallized DNA
(c) Bone degradation
(d) Biological proof that DNA existed
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the preface in this text?
2. How much faster was Watson able to take pictures with the new X-ray tube?
3. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
4. Why was Watson trying to make crystallographic X-rays of TMV?
5. What arrangement was did Watson work out with Markham?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)