|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Watson going to get the necessary pieces to construct his model?
(a) Previous models
(b) Pauling's dismantled model
(c) Rosy's lab
(d) Machine shop
2. Which of the following characters did Crick discuss his problems with the helix theory with?
(c) Sir Lawrence
3. With whom did Watson want to work in Cambridge?
(a) Sir Lawrence Bragg
(b) Roy Markahm
(c) Linus Pauling
(d) Maurice Wilkins
4. Where was Pauling's lab?
(b) New Jersey
5. At what university were both Crick and the author working in the opening chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes this type of novel?
2. What medical condition did Watson seem to think he had?
3. When would Watson go to Cal-Tech?
4. Where did the Fellowship Board indicate Watson could transfer?
5. Who confirmed Watson's finding that TMV was indeed a helix?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)