|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the author meet Crick?
2. Who identified the major fundamental flaw in Linus Pauling's model of DNA?
(a) Sir Lawrence
(c) Pauling's father
3. When would Watson and Crick be able to understand the configuration of inorganic ions?
(a) Before the phosphorus atoms were completed
(b) When they understood the final structure
(c) As they added details to the models
(d) When they received the new model components
4. Whose work did Crick believe was a key to understanding DNA?
(a) Watson's work
(b) Chargraff's work
(c) Pauling's work
(d) Rosy's work
5. Who did Watson go to tell about Rosy's B photograph?
(a) Bragg and Max
(b) Pauling and Crick
(c) Bragg and Crick
(d) Crick and Max
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
2. Why was Watson kicked out of his rooming house?
3. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
4. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
5. Which of the following describes why Francis's wife was happy for him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)