|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many types of nucleotides are in DNA?
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Rosy felt about Watson and Crick's ideas?
3. What had Watson neglected to do at Rosy's lecture?
(a) Ask more questions of her
(b) Take notes
(c) Gather her samples for them to review themselves
(d) Thank her for her time
4. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
5. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Watson see Chargaff for the second time but they did not speak?
2. What arrangement was did Watson work out with Markham?
3. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
4. What does TMV stand for?
5. Which of the following was a new idea about the life of a scientist to Watson at the end of chapter five?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)