|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how Watson felt about chemistry BEFORE meeting Wilkins?
2. What had Watson neglected to do at Rosy's lecture?
(a) Thank her for her time
(b) Gather her samples for them to review themselves
(c) Take notes
(d) Ask more questions of her
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
(a) Poor writer
(c) Dynamic speaker
4. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
5. Who offered Watson a job at Cal-Tech?
(b) Max Delbruck
(c) Sir Lawrence
Short Answer Questions
1. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
2. What does Watson hope to learn more about as he studies TMV?
3. What did Watson diverge from his study of DNA to study?
4. What did Watson study after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
5. Whose ideas did Rosy's research ignore?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)