|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of chapter twelve, how many chains had Watson and Crick determined would fit with the X-ray images?
2. How did Maurice feel after hearing Rosy's presentation?
3. Where was Pauling held up when he was on his way to speak at the conference?
(d) Washington, DC
4. How did Cochran and Crick explain X-ray diffraction by helical molecules?
(d) Detailed drawings
5. Which of the following characters didn't believe that helices were the answer to the structure of DNA?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinced Bragg that Watson and Crick should not be working on the problem of the structure of DNA?
2. What is crystallography?
3. With whom did Watson want to work in Cambridge?
4. Which of the following characters wrote a paper describing his idea for the helix theory?
5. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)