|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes the events at the meeting in Paris?
(b) Problem solving
2. Which of the following did Odile NOT prefer?
(c) The Times
3. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
(a) Magnetic mines
(b) Bullet proof vests
(c) Medical advances
4. Which of the following did Watson and Crick add to the models which already existed within the Cambridge lab?
(a) Steel wire
(b) Copper wire
(c) Aluminum wire
(d) Tin wire
5. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters did Crick discuss his problems with the helix theory with?
2. By the end of chapter twelve, how many chains had Watson and Crick determined would fit with the X-ray images?
3. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for relations as used in the following sentence: His biggest problem, though, was relations with Rosy, and he had to consider firing her.
5. What did Crick and Watson have in common?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)