|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
(a) Dynamic speaker
(b) Poor writer
2. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
(a) Where is DNA stored?
(b) What are the crystallized images?
(c) What is a gene?
(d) How does DNA crystallize?
3. Where did Watson and Francis go for the weekend after Rosy's lecture?
4. When would Watson go to Cal-Tech?
(a) Right away
(b) Next year
(c) Within the next five years
5. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
2. How much progress did Crick make?
3. On what topic had Bragg, Kendrew and Perutz published a paper?
4. Where did Watson see Chargaff for the second time but they did not speak?
5. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)