|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is expected to come speak at a conference at the end of chapter sixteen?
2. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
(a) Picture of crystallized DNA
(c) Structure of proteins
(d) Crystallized helix poliomyelitis
3. What does Watson hope to learn more about as he studies TMV?
4. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
5. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
2. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
3. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
4. On what topic had Bragg, Kendrew and Perutz published a paper?
5. Which of the following types of work was Watson enthusiastic about beginning?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)