|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is expected to come speak at a conference at the end of chapter sixteen?
2. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
3. Whose ideas did Rosy's research ignore?
4. Which of the following did Watson begin working on after being told to stop his work on DNA?
5. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
(a) Biochemistry was still uninteresting
(b) He knew no one there
(c) There was no heating
(d) Weather was cold
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose work did Crick believe was a key to understanding DNA?
2. Who arrived at Cambridge as a student?
3. With whom did Watson want to work in Cambridge?
4. On what topic was Rosy's talk?
5. How many people does the preface indicate were involved in the discovery of the structure of DNA?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)