|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(a) Death in his family
(b) Personal health issue
(d) Conflict in the lab
2. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
(a) He drinks
(b) He looks for a woman to keep him company
(c) He concentrates on the wrong things
(d) He stops working
3. Who convinced Bragg that Watson and Crick should not be working on the problem of the structure of DNA?
(a) Bragg's boss
(b) Maurice's boss
(c) Rosy's boss
(d) Crick's boss
4. How did Maurice feel after hearing Rosy's presentation?
5. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much progress did Crick make?
2. What did Crick move on to work on after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
3. What had the Cavendish lab recently discovered?
4. Where did Watson see Chargaff for the second time but they did not speak?
5. How did Watson think that most of the scientific community felt about DNA?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)