|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how the meeting went with Rosy, Maurice, Watson and Crick?
2. How did Maurice feel after hearing Rosy's presentation?
3. Where did Watson and Crick meet Chargaff?
(a) United States
(c) They never met
4. Who convinced Bragg that Watson and Crick should not be working on the problem of the structure of DNA?
(a) Rosy's boss
(b) Crick's boss
(c) Bragg's boss
(d) Maurice's boss
5. Where did Watson and Francis go for the weekend after Rosy's lecture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confirmed Watson's finding that TMV was indeed a helix?
2. What had the Cavendish lab recently discovered?
3. Which of the following best describes how Watson responded to Pauling's journal articles?
4. Who first excited Watson about using x-rays to study DNA?
5. With whom did Watson want to work in Cambridge?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)