|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(a) Conflict in the lab
(b) Personal health issue
(d) Death in his family
2. Who arrived at Cambridge as a student?
(b) Sir Lawrence's daughter
(c) Pauling's son
3. When would Watson go to Cal-Tech?
(a) Within the next five years
(b) Next year
(c) Right away
4. Whose ideas did Rosy's research ignore?
5. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
(a) There was no heating
(b) He knew no one there
(c) Weather was cold
(d) Biochemistry was still uninteresting
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Watson diverge from his study of DNA to study?
2. What topic was Linus Pauling studying?
3. Who offered Watson a job at Cal-Tech?
4. Which of the following characters did Crick discuss his problems with the helix theory with?
5. How did Watson and Crick respond to Bragg when he told them to stop working on the structure of DNA?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)