|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters didn't believe that helices were the answer to the structure of DNA?
2. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
3. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(b) Conflict in the lab
(c) Personal health issue
(d) Death in his family
4. Which of the following best describes how Watson and Crick felt after Rosy and Maurice left?
(b) The same as they had felt before they came to review the model
(c) Excited about continuing
(d) More productive
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
(b) Dynamic speaker
(d) Poor writer
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Watson and Francis go for the weekend after Rosy's lecture?
2. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
3. What arrangement was did Watson work out with Markham?
4. Which of the following was a new idea about the life of a scientist to Watson at the end of chapter five?
5. What fantasy did Watson have for how he would become involved in his work?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)