|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following subjects did Watson avoid during his graduate work?
2. Which of the following is the best term for chains of nucleotides?
(a) Patterned nucleotide chains
(b) Multinucleotide chains
(c) Polynucleotide chains
(d) Seminucleotide chains
3. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
4. Which of the following characters didn't believe that helices were the answer to the structure of DNA?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how the meeting went with Rosy, Maurice, Watson and Crick?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Watson kicked out of his rooming house?
2. Why do you think Watson told the fellowship committee that his only real interest was crystallography?
3. What had Watson neglected to do at Rosy's lecture?
4. How many people does the preface indicate were involved in the discovery of the structure of DNA?
5. Where did the Fellowship Board indicate Watson could transfer?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)