|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
(a) Liked it
(b) Disliked it
(c) Love it
(d) Hated it
2. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
3. What specifically was wrong with Watson and Crick's model so that it disagreed with Rosy's research?
(a) Not enough chains
(b) Too many chains
(c) Water level number was different
(d) Had three helices
4. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
(a) He looks for a woman to keep him company
(b) He concentrates on the wrong things
(c) He stops working
(d) He drinks
5. How many types of nucleotides are in DNA?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes this type of novel?
2. Where did the Fellowship Board indicate Watson could transfer?
3. Which of the following is the best definition for relations as used in the following sentence: His biggest problem, though, was relations with Rosy, and he had to consider firing her.
4. About how long did Crick think it would take he and Watson to narrow down the number of possible DNA structures?
5. Which of the following characters attended Rosy's talk?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)