|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following subjects was Herman uninterested in?
2. Which of the following did Watson and Crick add to the models which already existed within the Cambridge lab?
(a) Copper wire
(b) Aluminum wire
(c) Tin wire
(d) Steel wire
3. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
(a) Love it
(b) Disliked it
(c) Liked it
(d) Hated it
4. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
5. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
(b) Picture of crystallized DNA
(c) Structure of proteins
(d) Crystallized helix poliomyelitis
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters didn't believe that helices were the answer to the structure of DNA?
2. How many types of nucleotides are in DNA?
3. Why did Watson and Crick purchase a copy of Pauling's book on chemical bonding?
4. Where did Watson and Francis go for the weekend after Rosy's lecture?
5. How does DNA carry information?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)