|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
2. How did Maurice feel after hearing Rosy's presentation?
3. Which of the following is the best term for chains of nucleotides?
(a) Patterned nucleotide chains
(b) Seminucleotide chains
(c) Multinucleotide chains
(d) Polynucleotide chains
4. Which of the following terms best describes how the meeting went with Rosy, Maurice, Watson and Crick?
5. Where did Watson and Francis go for the weekend after Rosy's lecture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
2. On what topic was Rosy's talk?
3. Which of the following characters didn't believe that helices were the answer to the structure of DNA?
4. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
5. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)