|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(a) Fell off
2. How did Maurice feel after hearing Rosy's presentation?
3. On what topic was Rosy's talk?
(a) X-ray crystallographic research into helical molecules
(b) X-ray diffraction by helical molecules
(c) X-ray diffraction of crystallographic molecules
(d) Crystallographic research into DNA
4. What is crystallography?
(a) Field responsible for creating X-rays of crystals
(b) Field responsible for making crystals
(c) Field responsible for crystallizing proteins
(d) Field responsible for breaking apart crystallized proteins
5. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
(a) Love it
(b) Liked it
(c) Hated it
(d) Disliked it
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was a new idea about the life of a scientist to Watson at the end of chapter five?
2. Which of the following characters attended Rosy's talk?
3. What arrangement was did Watson work out with Markham?
4. Which of the following is the best definition of the term helix?
5. Which of the following types of work was Watson enthusiastic about beginning?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)