|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Watson kicked out of his rooming house?
(a) For making noise at night and going out after 10:00 pm
(b) For not paying the rent
(c) For making too much noise during the day
(d) For inviting friends to come and stay with him
2. Which of the following subjects did Watson avoid during his graduate work?
3. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
4. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
(a) He stops working
(b) He concentrates on the wrong things
(c) He looks for a woman to keep him company
(d) He drinks
5. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
(a) Crystallized helix poliomyelitis
(b) Picture of crystallized DNA
(c) Structure of proteins
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the author meet Crick?
2. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
3. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
4. Which of the following had happened which affected Watson's ability to relocate during his fellowship?
5. How many types of nucleotides are in DNA?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)