|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how Watson felt about chemistry BEFORE meeting Wilkins?
2. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
3. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
(a) He knew no one there
(b) Biochemistry was still uninteresting
(c) There was no heating
(d) Weather was cold
4. Who first excited Watson about using x-rays to study DNA?
5. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what university were both Crick and the author working in the opening chapter?
2. Why was Watson kicked out of his rooming house?
3. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
4. Which of the following was a new idea about the life of a scientist to Watson at the end of chapter five?
5. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)