|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could be used to rule out some false starts of potential DNA structures?
(b) X-ray pictures of DNA crystals
(c) 3-dimensional figures of DNA
(d) Binding agents
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
(a) Poor writer
(c) Dynamic speaker
3. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
(a) Disliked it
(b) Love it
(c) Hated it
(d) Liked it
4. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Watson felt about chemistry BEFORE meeting Wilkins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of phages?
2. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
3. Why was Watson kicked out of his rooming house?
4. Which of the following was a new idea about the life of a scientist to Watson at the end of chapter five?
5. What is crystallography?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)