|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
2. How does DNA carry information?
(a) Multiple types of nucleotides
(b) Binding of the nucleotides
(c) Order of the nucleotides
(d) Structure of DNA
3. Which of the following subjects was Herman uninterested in?
4. Who first excited Watson about using x-rays to study DNA?
5. Why do you think Watson told the fellowship committee that his only real interest was crystallography?
(a) To show his interest in biochemistry
(b) So they would understand his needs and desires
(c) To convince them to let him work with Markham
(d) So they would approve his transfer
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
2. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
3. What is crystallography?
4. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
5. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)