|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
2. Which of the following subjects was Herman uninterested in?
3. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
4. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
(c) The scientific process
(d) Human relations
5. How many people does the preface indicate were involved in the discovery of the structure of DNA?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
2. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
3. Why was Watson kicked out of his rooming house?
4. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
5. Which of the following is the best synonym for assuaged as it is used in the following sentence? Watson's conscious was somewhat assuaged, when Herman revealed that he was going through a divorce.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)