|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Crick and Watson have in common?
(a) Same amount of siblings
(b) Knowledge of crystallography
(c) Protein structure knowledge
(d) Enthusiasm for DNA
2. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
3. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
(a) Biochemistry was still uninteresting
(b) Weather was cold
(c) There was no heating
(d) He knew no one there
4. In what year did the author meet Crick?
5. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
2. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
3. Who first excited Watson about using x-rays to study DNA?
4. Where did the Fellowship Board indicate Watson could transfer?
5. How does DNA carry information?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)