|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
(a) Hated it
(b) Disliked it
(c) Love it
(d) Liked it
2. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
3. Where did the Fellowship Board indicate Watson could transfer?
(a) Crystallography lab in Cambridge
(b) Crystallography in Stockhom
(c) Biochemistry with Markham
(d) Cell physiology lab in Stockholm
4. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
5. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
(a) Francis Crick
(b) James Watson
(c) Sir Lawrence Bragg
(d) Max Perutz
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the preface in this text?
2. Which of the following is the best definition for relations as used in the following sentence: His biggest problem, though, was relations with Rosy, and he had to consider firing her.
3. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
4. Which of the following best describes how Watson responded to Pauling's journal articles?
5. With whom did Watson want to work in Cambridge?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)