|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the author meet Crick?
2. Which of the following subjects did Watson avoid during his graduate work?
3. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
4. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
(a) Where is DNA stored?
(b) How does DNA crystallize?
(c) What are the crystallized images?
(d) What is a gene?
5. Which of the following subjects was Herman uninterested in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
2. At what university were both Crick and the author working in the opening chapter?
3. Who first excited Watson about using x-rays to study DNA?
4. Which of the following is the best definition of phages?
5. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)