|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following subjects did Watson avoid during his graduate work?
2. In what year did the author meet Crick?
3. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
(a) What are the crystallized images?
(b) How does DNA crystallize?
(c) What is a gene?
(d) Where is DNA stored?
4. Who first excited Watson about using x-rays to study DNA?
5. At what university were both Crick and the author working in the opening chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
2. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for assuaged as it is used in the following sentence? Watson's conscious was somewhat assuaged, when Herman revealed that he was going through a divorce.
4. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
5. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)