|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Watson responded to Pauling's journal articles?
(a) Watson disagreed with Pauling's articles
(b) They were over Watson's head
(c) Watson despised Pauling's articles
(d) Watson was jealous of Pauling
2. Which of the following subjects was Herman uninterested in?
3. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
(a) Bone degradation
(b) Biological proof that DNA existed
(c) Crystallized DNA
(d) Crystals taken from a mine
4. Which of the following subjects did Watson avoid during his graduate work?
5. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
2. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
4. What is the purpose of the preface in this text?
5. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)