|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
2. Which of the following subjects did Watson avoid during his graduate work?
3. What is the purpose of the preface in this text?
(a) To define what type of book it is
(b) To set the purpose and scope
(c) To outline the main events of the book
(d) To introduce the characters
4. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
(a) Poor writer
(b) Dynamic speaker
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
2. What is crystallography?
3. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
4. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
5. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)