|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following subjects was Herman uninterested in?
2. At what university were both Crick and the author working in the opening chapter?
3. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
4. In what year did the author meet Crick?
5. Which of the following was a new idea about the life of a scientist to Watson at the end of chapter five?
(a) Structure of DNA
(b) Social life
(c) Personality conflicts
(d) Intellectual life
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how Watson felt about chemistry BEFORE meeting Wilkins?
2. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
3. What is the purpose of the preface in this text?
4. What is crystallography?
5. Which of the following is the best definition for relations as used in the following sentence: His biggest problem, though, was relations with Rosy, and he had to consider firing her.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)