|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the author meet Crick?
2. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
(a) He drinks
(b) He looks for a woman to keep him company
(c) He concentrates on the wrong things
(d) He stops working
3. Which of the following subjects did Watson avoid during his graduate work?
4. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Watson felt about chemistry BEFORE meeting Wilkins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
2. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
3. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
4. What fantasy did Watson have for how he would become involved in his work?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Pauling as seen through Watson's eyes?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)