|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived at Cambridge as a student?
(a) Sir Lawrence's daughter
(d) Pauling's son
2. What did Watson continue to believe the problem was?
(a) Chain number
(d) Acid level
3. Which of the following was Senator McCarthy investigating?
4. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
5. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
(a) The scientific process
(b) Human relations
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
2. What was the problem with the idea that the bases were pairs?
3. Where did Watson see Chargaff for the second time but they did not speak?
4. Where was Watson going to get the necessary pieces to construct his model?
5. By the end of chapter twelve, how many chains had Watson and Crick determined would fit with the X-ray images?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)