|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was why Pauling never arrived in London?
(a) Political views
(b) Breakthrough in his projects
(c) Incomplete travel records
(d) Health issues
2. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
(a) The scientific process
(d) Human relations
3. What did Crick and Watson have in common?
(a) Protein structure knowledge
(b) Knowledge of crystallography
(c) Same amount of siblings
(d) Enthusiasm for DNA
4. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
(a) What is a gene?
(b) Where is DNA stored?
(c) How does DNA crystallize?
(d) What are the crystallized images?
5. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
(a) Crystals taken from a mine
(b) Crystallized DNA
(c) Bone degradation
(d) Biological proof that DNA existed
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
2. What did Watson diverge from his study of DNA to study?
3. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
4. Who did Pauling give copies of his manuscript which contained his new model of DNA?
5. Who did Watson go to tell about Rosy's B photograph?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)