|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characteristics best describes how Watson viewed the conference in London?
2. Who did Watson go to tell about Rosy's B photograph?
(a) Bragg and Max
(b) Pauling and Crick
(c) Bragg and Crick
(d) Crick and Max
3. Who arrived at Cambridge as a student?
(a) Pauling's son
(d) Sir Lawrence's daughter
4. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
5. What was wrong with Maurice at the meeting in Paris?
(a) He wanted to be on his way to Brazil
(b) He had eaten bad food
(c) He was tired of talking about DNA
(d) He was tired of Watson and Crick
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Watson's feelings at the idea of working with bases in pairs?
2. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
3. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
4. Which of the following describes how Bragg felt about Crick's behavior and attitude?
5. Which of the following characters did Crick discuss his problems with the helix theory with?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)