|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Watson diverge from his study of DNA to study?
(a) Sexes of bacteria
(b) Models of proteins
(c) Coils of protein helixes
(d) Crystallograhy X-rays of RNA
2. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
(a) United States
3. What did Crick move on to work on after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
(a) Helix structures
(c) His PhD thesis
(d) Nothing, he stopped working altogether
4. Whose ideas did Rosy's research ignore?
5. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
2. Which of the following did Watson and Crick add to the models which already existed within the Cambridge lab?
3. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
4. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
5. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)