|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characteristics best describes how Watson viewed the conference in London?
2. How did Watson spend the time while he waited for the machine shop to construct the necessary parts?
(a) Making RNA models
(b) Non-work-related activities
(c) Talking with his sister and her beau
(d) Creating bacteria studies
3. What could be used to rule out some false starts of potential DNA structures?
(a) 3-dimensional figures of DNA
(b) X-ray pictures of DNA crystals
(c) Binding agents
4. Who was taken with Watson's sister?
(a) Sir Lawrence
(d) Bertrand Fourcade
5. Where was Pauling's lab?
(d) New Jersey
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
2. When would Watson and Crick be able to understand the configuration of inorganic ions?
3. By the end of chapter twelve, how many chains had Watson and Crick determined would fit with the X-ray images?
4. Whose ideas did Rosy's research ignore?
5. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)