|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Watson and Crick decide they would need in order to move forward?
(a) A new colleague
(b) A fresh start
(c) A new model
(d) New X-rays
2. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
3. Who arrived at Cambridge as a student?
(a) Sir Lawrence's daughter
(d) Pauling's son
4. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
5. Who convinced Bragg that Watson and Crick should not be working on the problem of the structure of DNA?
(a) Maurice's boss
(b) Bragg's boss
(c) Rosy's boss
(d) Crick's boss
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Pauling's lab?
2. Who did Pauling give copies of his manuscript which contained his new model of DNA?
3. How did Crick feel about Watson's work on bacteria reproduction?
4. Who offered Watson a job at Cal-Tech?
5. What did Watson continue to believe the problem was?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)