|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could be used to rule out some false starts of potential DNA structures?
(b) 3-dimensional figures of DNA
(c) X-ray pictures of DNA crystals
(d) Binding agents
2. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
(a) To meet Crick to work on their project related to the structure of DNA
(b) To speak at a meeting in London
(c) To return to work
(d) To accept a new job
3. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
(a) Disliked it
(b) Hated it
(c) Liked it
(d) Love it
4. What was Watson continually thinking about as he went to films in regards to progress on DNA model?
(a) Number of chains
(b) Building materials
5. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
(b) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Watson see Chargaff for the second time but they did not speak?
2. How did Watson and Crick respond to Bragg when he told them to stop working on the structure of DNA?
3. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
4. Which of the following types of work was Watson enthusiastic about beginning?
5. What was Maurice going to return to Watson?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)