|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how the English scientists felt about the United States refusing to allow Pauling to travel to London to speak at the conference?
(d) Total agreement
2. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
3. Which of the following terms best describes the events at the meeting in Paris?
(c) Problem solving
4. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
(a) Crystals taken from a mine
(b) Biological proof that DNA existed
(c) Bone degradation
(d) Crystallized DNA
5. Where was Watson going to get the necessary pieces to construct his model?
(a) Machine shop
(b) Previous models
(c) Pauling's dismantled model
(d) Rosy's lab
Short Answer Questions
1. On what topic was Rosy's talk?
2. Why did Crick become annoyed with Watson?
3. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
4. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
5. What was the fundamental flaw in Linus Pauling's model of DNA?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)