|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
2. How did Maurice answer when asked if he minded Watson and Crick working on the structure of DNA?
(a) He said they should all work together
(b) No, immediately
(c) No, but slowly
(d) Yes, immediately
3. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
(a) To meet Crick to work on their project related to the structure of DNA
(b) To return to work
(c) To speak at a meeting in London
(d) To accept a new job
4. What did Watson study after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
(c) His PhD thesis
5. Which of the following was why Pauling never arrived in London?
(a) Political views
(b) Breakthrough in his projects
(c) Incomplete travel records
(d) Health issues
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
2. How did Maurice feel after hearing Rosy's presentation?
3. Which of the following is the best definition of the term helix?
4. Which of the following did Watson and Crick add to the models which already existed within the Cambridge lab?
5. Whom did Watson compare Crick to when talking to Delbruck?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)