|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes the events at the meeting in Paris?
(d) Problem solving
2. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
3. On what topic was Rosy's talk?
(a) X-ray diffraction by helical molecules
(b) X-ray crystallographic research into helical molecules
(c) X-ray diffraction of crystallographic molecules
(d) Crystallographic research into DNA
4. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
5. Which word best describes Watson's feelings at the idea of working with bases in pairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bragg finally allow Watson to do?
2. Where did Watson see Chargaff for the second time but they did not speak?
3. What did Watson and Crick decide they would need in order to move forward?
4. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
5. What did Watson study after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)