|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
2. How did Cochran and Crick explain X-ray diffraction by helical molecules?
(a) Detailed drawings
3. Which of the following is the best definition of the term helix?
4. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
(b) Human relations
(d) The scientific process
5. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
(a) What are the crystallized images?
(b) Where is DNA stored?
(c) What is a gene?
(d) How does DNA crystallize?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does DNA carry information?
2. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
3. What did Crick and Watson have in common?
4. Which of the following was a new idea about the life of a scientist to Watson at the end of chapter five?
5. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)