|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people was the solution to Watson being able to study crystallography?
2. What fantasy did Watson have for how he would become involved in his work?
(a) Watson would develop a new biochemistry technique
(b) Wilkins would become his sister's suitor
(c) Watson would show Wilkins his crystallized images
(d) Watson would transfer his postgraduate fellowship to Wilkins
3. Which of the following best describes how Watson responded to Pauling's journal articles?
(a) Watson disagreed with Pauling's articles
(b) They were over Watson's head
(c) Watson despised Pauling's articles
(d) Watson was jealous of Pauling
4. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
(a) He stops working
(b) He looks for a woman to keep him company
(c) He concentrates on the wrong things
(d) He drinks
5. How many types of nucleotides are in DNA?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does DNA carry information?
2. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
3. Which of the following is the best definition for relations as used in the following sentence: His biggest problem, though, was relations with Rosy, and he had to consider firing her.
4. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
5. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)