|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Cochran and Crick explain X-ray diffraction by helical molecules?
(a) Detailed drawings
2. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
3. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
4. In what language were many of the lectures given that Watson attended?
5. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
(a) Biochemistry was still uninteresting
(b) He knew no one there
(c) There was no heating
(d) Weather was cold
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
2. Which of the following characters did Crick discuss his problems with the helix theory with?
3. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
4. What began to interest Crick after his argument with Sir Lawrence?
5. Which of the following had Pauling partially solved?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)