|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Watson's interest?
(a) How does DNA crystallize?
(b) What are the crystallized images?
(c) What is a gene?
(d) Where is DNA stored?
2. Which of the following characters did Crick discuss his problems with the helix theory with?
(c) Sir Lawrence
3. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
(a) Weather was cold
(b) Biochemistry was still uninteresting
(c) There was no heating
(d) He knew no one there
4. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
(c) The scientific process
(d) Human relations
5. Which of the following characters was on the edge of being fired?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is crystallography?
2. How many types of nucleotides are in DNA?
3. How does DNA carry information?
4. Which of the following best describes how Watson responded to Pauling's journal articles?
5. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)