|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many types of nucleotides are in DNA?
2. What was Maurice going to return to Watson?
(b) Paper on DNA
3. Which of the following characteristics best describes how Watson viewed the conference in London?
4. What did Crick move on to work on after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
(b) Nothing, he stopped working altogether
(c) Helix structures
(d) His PhD thesis
5. Which of the following was Senator McCarthy investigating?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was why Pauling never arrived in London?
2. How did Pauling discover his ?-helix structure?
3. What did Watson study after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
4. What did Crick and Watson have in common?
5. How does DNA carry information?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)