|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many types of nucleotides are in DNA?
2. How did Maurice feel after hearing Rosy's presentation?
3. Who convinced Bragg that Watson and Crick should not be working on the problem of the structure of DNA?
(a) Maurice's boss
(b) Bragg's boss
(c) Rosy's boss
(d) Crick's boss
4. Which of the following describes how Bragg felt about Crick's behavior and attitude?
5. Which of the following was Senator McCarthy investigating?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms describes how Watson felt about working at the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge?
2. How did Pauling discover his ?-helix structure?
3. How did Watson and Crick respond to Bragg when he told them to stop working on the structure of DNA?
4. What did Watson and Crick decide they would need in order to move forward?
5. What did Wilkin's x-rays show?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)