|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose ideas did Rosy's research ignore?
2. Which of the following was Senator McCarthy investigating?
3. What did Watson study after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
(d) His PhD thesis
4. Which of the following was NOT a reason that Watson was disheartened with Naples?
(a) There was no heating
(b) Biochemistry was still uninteresting
(c) He knew no one there
(d) Weather was cold
5. What was Maurice going to return to Watson?
(c) Paper on DNA
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crick move on to work on after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
2. Which of the following describes how Bragg felt about Crick's behavior and attitude?
3. How did Watson think that most of the scientific community felt about DNA?
4. How did Watson and Crick respond to Bragg when he told them to stop working on the structure of DNA?
5. Which of the following characters attended Rosy's talk?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)