|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
2. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
(b) Maurice entering the lab
(c) Rosy assaulting Watson
(d) Watson walking out of the lab
3. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(a) Personal health issue
(b) Conflict in the lab
(c) Death in his family
4. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
5. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
(a) Crick had more friends in the lab than Sir Lawrence
(b) Crick had proof that Sir Lawrence stole from him
(c) Sir Lawrence did not have the authority to remove Crick
(d) Crick was pursuing his PhD at Cambridge and couldn't be fired
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
2. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
3. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
4. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
5. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)