|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
(a) To meet Crick to work on their project related to the structure of DNA
(b) To accept a new job
(c) To speak at a meeting in London
(d) To return to work
2. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
3. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
(c) United States
4. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
(a) Magnetic mines
(c) Bullet proof vests
(d) Medical advances
5. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(a) Fell off
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
2. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
3. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
4. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
5. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)