|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
2. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Watson walking out of the lab
(b) Rosy assaulting Watson
(c) Maurice entering the lab
(d) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
3. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
(a) Crick had proof that Sir Lawrence stole from him
(b) Crick had more friends in the lab than Sir Lawrence
(c) Crick was pursuing his PhD at Cambridge and couldn't be fired
(d) Sir Lawrence did not have the authority to remove Crick
4. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
5. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
(d) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
2. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
3. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
4. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
5. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)