|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
2. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Maurice entering the lab
(b) Rosy assaulting Watson
(c) Watson walking out of the lab
(d) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
3. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
4. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
(a) Picture showed 2 chains
(b) Crick had found 2 chains in previous research
(c) Pauling's model was wrong
(d) Things in biology come in pairs
5. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
2. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
3. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
4. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
5. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)