|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
(a) Crick had proof that Sir Lawrence stole from him
(b) Sir Lawrence did not have the authority to remove Crick
(c) Crick had more friends in the lab than Sir Lawrence
(d) Crick was pursuing his PhD at Cambridge and couldn't be fired
2. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(d) Fell off
3. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
4. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
5. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
2. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
3. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
4. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
5. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)