|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Rosy assaulting Watson
(b) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
(c) Watson walking out of the lab
(d) Maurice entering the lab
2. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
3. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(d) Fell off
4. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(b) Death in his family
(c) Conflict in the lab
(d) Personal health issue
5. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(a) No less money
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
2. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
3. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
4. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
5. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)