|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
2. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
3. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
(a) Picture showed 2 chains
(b) Things in biology come in pairs
(c) Pauling's model was wrong
(d) Crick had found 2 chains in previous research
4. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
5. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
2. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
3. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
4. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
5. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)