|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
(a) Sir Lawrence did not have the authority to remove Crick
(b) Crick was pursuing his PhD at Cambridge and couldn't be fired
(c) Crick had more friends in the lab than Sir Lawrence
(d) Crick had proof that Sir Lawrence stole from him
2. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
(b) Bullet proof vests
(c) Magnetic mines
(d) Medical advances
3. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
(a) Documenting her mistakes and reporting them to supervisors
(b) Documenting her insubordination
(c) Copying her notes
(d) Copying her photographs
4. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
5. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
(a) Crick had found 2 chains in previous research
(b) Things in biology come in pairs
(c) Picture showed 2 chains
(d) Pauling's model was wrong
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
2. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
3. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
4. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
5. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)