|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(a) Fell off
2. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
3. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
(a) Documenting her mistakes and reporting them to supervisors
(b) Copying her photographs
(c) Documenting her insubordination
(d) Copying her notes
4. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
(a) Pauling's model was wrong
(b) Things in biology come in pairs
(c) Picture showed 2 chains
(d) Crick had found 2 chains in previous research
5. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
2. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
3. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
4. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
5. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)