|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
2. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
3. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Watson walking out of the lab
(b) Maurice entering the lab
(c) Rosy assaulting Watson
(d) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
4. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
(a) Picture showed 2 chains
(b) Things in biology come in pairs
(c) Crick had found 2 chains in previous research
(d) Pauling's model was wrong
5. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
2. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
3. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
4. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
5. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)