|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
(a) Documenting her mistakes and reporting them to supervisors
(b) Documenting her insubordination
(c) Copying her notes
(d) Copying her photographs
2. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
3. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
(a) United States
4. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
(b) Maurice entering the lab
(c) Rosy assaulting Watson
(d) Watson walking out of the lab
5. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
(a) Pauling's model was wrong
(b) Crick had found 2 chains in previous research
(c) Things in biology come in pairs
(d) Picture showed 2 chains
Short Answer Questions
1. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
2. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
3. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
4. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
5. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)