|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
(b) Maurice entering the lab
(c) Rosy assaulting Watson
(d) Watson walking out of the lab
2. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
3. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
(a) Picture showed 2 chains
(b) Crick had found 2 chains in previous research
(c) Things in biology come in pairs
(d) Pauling's model was wrong
4. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
(a) Sir Lawrence did not have the authority to remove Crick
(b) Crick was pursuing his PhD at Cambridge and couldn't be fired
(c) Crick had proof that Sir Lawrence stole from him
(d) Crick had more friends in the lab than Sir Lawrence
5. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(b) Fell off
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
2. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
3. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
4. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
5. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)