|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Rosy assaulting Watson
(b) Watson walking out of the lab
(c) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
(d) Maurice entering the lab
2. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
3. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(a) No less money
4. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
5. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
2. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
3. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
4. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
5. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)