|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(a) No less money
2. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
3. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
(a) Documenting her insubordination
(b) Documenting her mistakes and reporting them to supervisors
(c) Copying her photographs
(d) Copying her notes
4. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
(b) Watson walking out of the lab
(c) Maurice entering the lab
(d) Rosy assaulting Watson
5. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
2. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
3. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
4. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
5. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)