|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
(a) Copying her photographs
(b) Documenting her insubordination
(c) Copying her notes
(d) Documenting her mistakes and reporting them to supervisors
2. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
3. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(b) No less money
4. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
(a) United States
5. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(a) Conflict in the lab
(b) Personal health issue
(d) Death in his family
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
2. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
3. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
4. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
5. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)