|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
2. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
(a) Sir Lawrence did not have the authority to remove Crick
(b) Crick had more friends in the lab than Sir Lawrence
(c) Crick was pursuing his PhD at Cambridge and couldn't be fired
(d) Crick had proof that Sir Lawrence stole from him
3. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
(a) To accept a new job
(b) To speak at a meeting in London
(c) To meet Crick to work on their project related to the structure of DNA
(d) To return to work
4. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
5. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(c) Fell off
Short Answer Questions
1. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
2. What had Maurice been doing in secret in regards to Rosy?
3. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
4. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
5. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)