|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(d) Fell off
2. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
(a) Bullet proof vests
(b) Magnetic mines
(c) Medical advances
3. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
4. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
5. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
(a) To speak at a meeting in London
(b) To return to work
(c) To meet Crick to work on their project related to the structure of DNA
(d) To accept a new job
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
2. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
3. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
4. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
5. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)