|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(d) Fell off
2. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
(a) To speak at a meeting in London
(b) To return to work
(c) To meet Crick to work on their project related to the structure of DNA
(d) To accept a new job
3. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(b) No less money
4. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
(b) Rosy assaulting Watson
(c) Watson walking out of the lab
(d) Maurice entering the lab
5. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
2. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
3. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
4. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
5. What did Crick help to make when he worked for the government at the beginning of World War II?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)