|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
2. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
(c) United States
3. What event diffused the tension and heat between Rosy and Watson?
(a) Maurice entering the lab
(b) Watson walking out of the lab
(c) Rosy tearing up Pauling's work
(d) Rosy assaulting Watson
4. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(b) Conflict in the lab
(c) Death in his family
(d) Personal health issue
5. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
2. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
3. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
4. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
5. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)