|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(a) No less money
2. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
3. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
(a) Personal health issue
(b) Death in his family
(c) Conflict in the lab
4. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
(a) Pauling's model was wrong
(b) Picture showed 2 chains
(c) Things in biology come in pairs
(d) Crick had found 2 chains in previous research
5. Which of the following did Crick lack when it came to the type of research needed for a PhD thesis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which describes how Rosy seemed when Watson went to talk to her at King's lab about Pauling's faulty model?
2. Which of the following best describes Maurice and Rosy's working relationship?
3. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
4. What had Rosy surrounded DNA with in the B photograph?
5. Why couldn't Sir Lawrence remove Crick from the lab?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)