1. Which of the following people wrote the forward?
(a) Max Perutz
(b) Francis Crick
(c) Sir Lawrence Bragg
(d) James Watson
2. Which of the following best describes this type of novel?
(a) Unauthorized autobiography
(d) Unauthorized biography
3. What is the purpose of the preface in this text?
(a) To set the purpose and scope
(b) To outline the main events of the book
(c) To define what type of book it is
(d) To introduce the characters
4. How many people does the preface indicate were involved in the discovery of the structure of DNA?
5. In what year did the author meet Crick?
6. At what university were both Crick and the author working in the opening chapter?
7. What was Watson's main scientific interest?
(a) The scientific process
(d) Human relations
8. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
This section contains 4,309 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)