Mid-Book Test (up to Book 2: Appendix 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What two techniques, according to the author, can produce effects similar to those of mescalin?
2. What substance is the author testing in the experiment?
3. Why do people sometimes leave flowers as a religious offering, according to the author?
4. Why are religious beings often portrayed doing nothing?
5. The author states in Appendix 3 that the cinematographic art of the distorted documentary seems to presage the end of what?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,239 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)