1. In what year does the experiment take place?
2. What substance is the author testing in the experiment?
3. In what type of plant is the substance being tested commonly found?
4. What is the name of the plant in which the substance being tested is found?
5. What is the main quality of the drug being tested?
6. The substance being tested has been used by Native Americans of what region for hundreds of years?
7. What is known about the substance being tested as of the year the experiment is performed?
It can alter the subject's mental state without any noticeable side effects.
This section contains 6,488 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)