Quiz: Book 2: Appendix 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to the author, there is very little of what in La Tour's paintings?
2. According to the author, in what year did the rediscovery of La Tour begin?
3. Which is NOT an object or work of art that the author references in comparison to the subjects of La Tour's paintings?
a) Da Vinci's apostles.
b) A Bodhisattva from Khmer.
c) Piero's angels.
4. Who is the first painter mentioned in Appendix IV?
b) La Tour.
5. Why does the author feel that La Tour's art is religious?
This section contains 361 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)