|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author feels that all human beings are naturally what?
(a) Introspective and solitary.
(b) Solitary, but sometimes focused on others.
(c) Solitary, but not introspective.
(d) Introspective, but group-oriented.
2. In what year does the experiment take place?
3. What substance is produced when adrenalin decomposes?
4. What substance is the author testing in the experiment?
(a) Angel dust.
5. How was the drug typically used up until the 1950s?
(a) In religious ceremonies.
(b) Recreationally, and in religious ceremonies.
(c) To sedate those with psychiatric problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason for conducting the experiment in which the author participates?
2. In what way does the second essay differ from the first?
3. To what field of science does the author compare the human mind at the beginning of "Heaven and Hell"?
4. How are light and color typically experienced by mescalin users while they are under the influence of the drug?
5. What is the main quality of the drug being tested?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)