|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the plant in which the substance being tested is found?
2. Why are marble and stone often particularly impressive materials in art?
(a) Because they are more difficult to work with than other media.
(b) Because they are so hard to find.
(c) Because the pieces made from them are usually very large.
(d) Because they last longer than many other pieces of art.
3. How does the author feel about the passage of time during the experiment?
(a) His perception of time is unchanged.
(b) He feels that time speeds up at times, and slows down at others.
(c) It doesn't matter to him at all.
(d) He is keenly aware of, and saddened by, each passing second.
4. What substance is the author testing in the experiment?
(b) Angel dust.
5. The substance produced by the breakdown of adrenaline mimics the effect of what psychological disorder?
(a) Attention deficit disorder.
(b) Post-traumatic stress disorder.
(d) Multiple personality disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the drug typically used up until the 1950s?
2. How does mescalin affect the user's brain function?
3. The substance being tested has been used by Native Americans of what region for hundreds of years?
4. What is the Dharma-body?
5. How does the author respond when asked about spatial relationships?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)