1. In what year does the experiment take place?
2. What substance is the author testing in the experiment?
(c) Angel dust.
3. In what type of plant is the substance being tested commonly found?
(a) A cactus.
(b) A flower.
(c) A tree.
(d) A bush.
4. What is the name of the plant in which the substance being tested is found?
5. What is the main quality of the drug being tested?
6. The substance being tested has been used by Native Americans of what region for hundreds of years?
(a) The Midwest.
(b) The Northeast.
(c) The Southwest.
(d) The Southeast.
7. What is known about the substance being tested as of the year the experiment is performed?
(a) It can alter the subject's mental state without any noticeable side effects.
(b) It is only safe to use in small doses.
(c) It alters one's mental state, but often induces anxiety or panic.
(d) It can have serious or even fatal side effects, but only in a very small percentage of people who use it.
This section contains 6,488 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)