|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second person called to the office after Rowley?
2. Why does Greg think substitutes are comic gold?
(a) Greg likes to make fun of the substitutes.
(b) Greg knows that they will not do any schoolwork.
(c) Greg can pull any prank he wants.
(d) Greg can say anything wants and not get into trouble.
3. What does Fregley's mom say when Greg comes over in April?
(a) Fregley's mom says that she is happy Fregley has a playmate.
(b) Fregley's mom says that Greg can stay for dinner.
(c) Fregley's mom says that Greg has to leave by 8:00pm.
(d) Fregley's mom says that this is the first time Fregley has had a friend over.
4. What do the kids from Whirley Street do every winter after it snows?
(a) The kids from Whirley Street try to start a snowball fight with Greg and Rowley.
(b) The kids from Whirley Street try to ruin Greg and Rowley's snowman.
(c) The kids from Whirley Street go sledding down Greg's neighborhood hill.
(d) The kids from Whirley Street try and ruin Greg and Rowley's snowman.
5. How big do Greg and Rowley want the base of the snowman to be?
(a) 6 feet.
(b) 8 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 3 feet.
6. What type of fighting does Rowley know?
(b) Martial Arts.
(d) Kung Fu.
7. Who do Greg and Rowley get some free labor from in helping make their snowman?
(a) Rowley's dad.
(b) Greg's dad.
(c) Greg's mom.
8. How does Greg get out of being punished by the teenagers in May?
(a) Greg sucks up to them.
(b) Greg fights them.
(c) Greg lies to them.
(d) Greg runs away.
9. Why does the principal confuse Greg with Rowley?
(a) The principal got the boys' names confused.
(b) Greg and Rowley were both there, so it would be hard to tell who was doing what.
(c) Greg had borrowed Rowley's coat.
(d) The weather was really rainy and windy, and it would be hard to see how it was.
10. In April, who becomes Rowley's new best friend?
(a) Andy Gearson.
(b) Collin Lee.
(c) Preston Mudd.
11. When did they hand out yearbooks at school?
(a) On the last day of school before lunch.
(b) On the last day of school after recess.
(c) On the last day of school during Phys Ed.
(d) On the last day of school after 8th period.
12. Why is Greg called into the office the day after Rowley is?
(a) Greg gets in trouble for letting Rowley take the punishment for his actions.
(b) Greg gets in trouble for helping Rowley cause problems.
(c) Greg gets in trouble for beating up Rowley at recess.
(d) Greg gets in trouble for not being on time for Safety Patrols.
13. Who reports the problem about the Safety Patrol to the school?
(a) A sibling.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A student.
(d) A parent.
14. What game does Fregley want to play with Greg?
(c) Chutes and Ladders.
(d) Go Fish.
15. What happens at the start of June?
(a) Greg and Rowley fight.
(b) Greg gets a girlfriend?
(c) Greg and Rowley start hanging out again.
(d) Greg makes Fregley his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greg do to try and be friends with Rowley again in March?
2. What does Greg do with his yearbook at the end of the year?
3. What does Greg try to sneak onto Mr. Worth's chair in May?
4. What is the punishment given to Rowley for his actions in March?
5. At what time does Greg return home from Fregley's house?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)