Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is not said to be similar to the fossil found in the meteorite when it is being examined in the airplane?
2. Who is revealed as the press agent that switched the media kits before the press conference in Chapter 131?
3. How many people in the world does Michael's worker say would have noticed the error in his television broadcast in the phone message?
4. What does Rachel tell Corky and Michael that they must do to evaluate the meteorite sample accurately aboard a military aircraft?
5. What does Corky wrap his leg in after being shot at the Goya?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the nature of the meteorite in the book. What purpose might the author have for centering the major conflict in the book around a meteorite?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author's use of a prologue and epilogue in the book. What information is added to and left up to the reader with the use of this method?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Gabrielle and Senator Sexton's morals and overall outlook on politics in the book. What is telling of the natures of these two characters based on the revelation of their true ideals regarding politics in the book?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)