Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is not said to be similar to the fossil found in the meteorite when it is being examined in the airplane?
2. Who is revealed as the press agent that switched the media kits before the press conference in Chapter 131?
3. How many people in the world does Michael's worker say would have noticed the error in his television broadcast in the phone message?
4. What does Rachel tell Corky and Michael that they must do to evaluate the meteorite sample accurately aboard a military aircraft?
5. What does Corky wrap his leg in after being shot at the Goya?
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the book, the controller has literally been in control of every action that has taken place in the book.
Part 1.) What impact does the controller have on the Delta Force's actions in the book?
Part 2.) What purpose did the author have for having a hidden controller present throughout the entire book?
Part 3.) What is telling about the nature of government conspiracy in the book based on the reveal of William Pickering as the controller?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Gabrielle and Senator Sexton's morals and overall outlook on politics in the book. What is telling of the natures of these two characters based on the revelation of their true ideals regarding politics in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the nature of the Milne Ice Shelf in the book. What methods does the author use to create a dangerous and ominous tone at the Milne Ice Shelf in the book?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)