Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is revealed as the press agent that switched the media kits before the press conference in Chapter 131?
2. What is the name of Michael's research center that he calls in Chapter 91?
3. What does Corky wrap his leg in after being shot at the Goya?
4. Why can't Michael open the hatch of the Triton to get Rachel out after it has sunk?
5. What monument does the Delta Force head to after boarding the Kiowa helicopter?
Examine Rachel's fear of open water in the book. What purpose does the author have for giving one of the protagonists such a debilitating fear in the book?
Politics plays an important role throughout the book and allows the author to impart factual information about the governmental system into the book.
Part 1.) What role do press conferences and the media play in the portrayal of politics in the book?
Part 2.) What is the nature of the author's portrayal of the presidential candidates Zackary Herney and Sedgwick Sexton?
Part 3.) What is telling of the true nature of politics based on Gabrielle's feelings towards them by the end of the book?
Examine the character Gabrielle in the book. In what way does Gabrielle's character grow throughout the course of the book?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)