Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is not said to be similar to the fossil found in the meteorite when it is being examined in the airplane?
2. Who is revealed as the press agent that switched the media kits before the press conference in Chapter 131?
3. How many people in the world does Michael's worker say would have noticed the error in his television broadcast in the phone message?
4. What does Rachel tell Corky and Michael that they must do to evaluate the meteorite sample accurately aboard a military aircraft?
5. What does Corky wrap his leg in after being shot at the Goya?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the character Gabrielle in the book. In what way does Gabrielle's character grow throughout the course of the book?
Essay Topic 2
The character Rachel is one of the leads in the book and brings an interesting level of knowledge and depth to the book.
Part 1.) What role does Rachel's job as intelligence liaison to the White House play in her ability to stay alive in the book?
Part 2.) How is the author able to humanize Rachel's character by noting her fear of open water?
Part 3.) What impact might Rachel's difficult relationship with her father play in her survival instincts in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the author's use of a prologue and epilogue in the book. What information is added to and left up to the reader with the use of this method?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)