|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 111-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Delta Force describe the situation to the controller after the scientists realize salt water is around the meteorite?
(a) An error.
(b) A small obstacle.
(c) A major flaw.
(d) A serious problem.
2. What reason does Gabrielle give Senator Sexton for getting files from his office when he calls her there?
3. What is the name of the paleontologist hired by the president to verify the meteorite?
(a) Corky Marlinson.
(b) Michael Tolland.
(c) Wailee Ming.
(d) Norah Mangor.
4. What does Rachel develop a fear of as a child?
(d) Open water.
5. Who is skeptical about Gabrielle being able to get into NASA in Chapter 81?
(b) Senator Sedgwick.
(c) The president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What password does Gabrielle first try to gain access into the Senator's computer?
2. Which of the following animals is not said to be similar to the fossil found in the meteorite when it is being examined in the airplane?
3. What does Rachel say would be hurt for the meteorite discovery if one part of the findings comes into question?
4. What is the name of Michael's research center that he calls in Chapter 91?
5. What does Michael use to shoot Delta Three's foot off when he boards the Goya?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)