|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 111-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the marine biologist who left Michael a message about an error in his television broadcast?
2. Who first calls the president to tell him that PODS faked the discovery of the meteorite?
3. What does Rachel develop a fear of as a child?
(a) Open water.
4. What is the name of the glacier that Rachel lands on in Chapter 16?
(a) The North Pole.
(b) The Tundra.
(c) The Milne Ice Shelf.
(d) The Great Glacier.
5. What does the Delta Force put down Norah's throat in Chapter 51?
(b) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people in the world does Michael's worker say would have noticed the error in his television broadcast in the phone message?
2. Who reluctantly gives Xavia the core sample so she can test the chemical make-up of the chondrules?
3. What do the scientists see an obvious outline of in the extraction pit of the glacier after using the GPR?
4. Which of the following animals is not said to be similar to the fossil found in the meteorite when it is being examined in the airplane?
5. What password does Gabrielle first try to gain access into the Senator's computer?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)