|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 116-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose machine gun goes overboard after boarding the Goya?
(a) Delta Two's.
(b) Delta Three's.
(c) The controller's.
(d) Delta One's.
2. What does Xavia say was wrong with Michael's documentary regarding the meteorite?
(a) The nickel content.
(b) The chondrules.
(c) The outer crust.
(d) The salinity.
3. What does Michael say is the name of the cyclone of warm water that is under the Goya?
(a) A panospome.
(b) A megaplume.
(c) A fliridome.
(d) A cyclism.
4. Where does Marjorie Tench agree to meet William Pickering in Chapter 80?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) The Lincoln Memorial.
(c) The FDR Memorial.
(d) The Oval Office.
5. What is the name of Michael's wife who passed away from cancer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ming realize is breaking away when he feels a large vibration beneath his feet in the habisphere?
2. How many feet thick is the ice shelf attached to the glacier where the meteorite was found?
3. What do Rachel and Michael search for in a large database when looking for an organism that is similar to the meteorite at the Goya?
4. What does Tench believe will just be a bonus to ensure Herney wins the presidency?
5. What does the Delta Force put down Norah's throat in Chapter 51?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)