|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81-85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many feet thick is the ice shelf attached to the glacier where the meteorite was found?
2. What does Michael explain that the fossil imprint fits in with that could mean it's from the ocean?
(a) Earth's classification.
(b) Mars' classification.
(c) A moon rock.
(d) A star.
3. On what floor of NASA headquarters does Chris Harper work?
4. Who still adamantly believes that the meteorite is real while discussing the core sample on the airplane?
5. Who notices Marjorie acting angrily on the phone just before the president's press conference?
(c) The president.
(d) William Pickering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gabrielle greeted by for her meeting at the White House?
2. According to the president during his press conference, how old is the meteorite?
3. What does Gabrielle use to gain entry into Senator Sexton's apartment while he is meeting with private investors?
4. What does Rachel believe NASA has discovered evidence of in Chapter 11?
5. Who does Marjorie call just before the president's press conference?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)