1. Who is Dr. Kerrison?
A forensic pathologist.
2. What is Dr. Kerrison's biggest concern as he is leaving?
Not waking up his daughter.
3. About whom does Kerrison think on the drive to the murder site?
The senior biologist.
4. Where is Eleanor Kerrison sitting?
On the top step.
5. What does Nell have in her hand?
A wax figure that represents Dr. Lorrimer.
6. What does Nell do with the candle?
Heats the wax doll and destroys it.
This section contains 5,374 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)