|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: The Clunch Pit, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who from Scotland Yard is assigned to come to Chevisham to investigate a murder?
(a) Massingham since Dalgliesh is out of town.
(c) Adam Dalgliesh and Massingham.
(d) No one; it is not their jurisdiction.
2. How does Director Howarth respond to Dalgliesh's question about what Dr. Lorrimer is like outside of work?
(a) Howarth says Dr. Lorrimer was happy and well adjusted.
(b) Howarth says Dr. Lorrimer spent much time in London for his social life.
(c) Howarth says he did not know him outside of work.
(d) Howarth says Dr. Lorrimer was a loner.
3. Why is Howarth upset with Lorrimer?
(a) That he is involved with his sister.
(b) That he is lazy.
(c) That he is sloppy in his work.
(d) That he is so unfriendly.
4. Who clips William with a car?
(c) Dr. Kerrison.
(d) Nell Kerrison.
5. What new information does Domenica give the detectives?
(a) That she saw Dr. Lorrimer being murdered.
(b) That Dr. Lorrimer was having an affair with Angela Foley.
(c) The fact that Dr. Lorrimer and Stella Mawson were once married.
(d) That she is having an affair with Inspector Doyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Kerrison?
2. Who checks the keys in the safe with Angela on the morning of Dr. Lorrimer's death?
3. How does Domenica characterize Dr. Lorrimer?
4. What happens when Brenda is walking home?
5. What is Dalgliesh trying to accurately understand?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)