|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: The Clunch Pit, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the driver of the bus and conductor see?
(a) A woman with two young children standing inside the bus stop shelter.
(c) A woman standing inside the bus stop shelter.
(d) A young man standing inside the bus stop shelter.
2. What are Massingham and Dalgliesh doing when they hear chapel bells?
(a) In their hotel rooms near the chapel.
(b) In the lab office.
(c) Talking to Inspector Doyle at the police station.
(d) Sitting in a car talking about the case.
3. What does Dalgliesh think about on the helicopter flight to Chevisham?
(a) His partner's background.
(b) Whether he'd be back by the end of the week.
(c) If Dr. Lorrimer has a wife or children.
(d) If Massingham is competent since he's never worked with Massinham.
4. What is Dalgliesh trying to accurately understand?
(a) The key and security situation at the lab.
(b) Why Brenda Pridmore is the one sent to find Dr. Lorrimer's body.
(c) How Dr. Kerrison is able to pinpoint the time of death so accurately.
(d) How someone else got into the lab through the restroom window.
5. What does Dr. Lorrimer inherit from his grandmother?
(a) 30,000 pounds.
(b) A citeron.
(c) 100,000 pounds.
(d) A Citroen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nell do with the candle?
2. What is Susan Bradley doing when she is introduced to the readers?
3. According to Mr. Lorrimer, for what does his son live?
4. What does Dalgliesh think of the people in the library?
5. What does Middlemass emphasis in his responses to Dalgliesh?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)