|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the man seen running from the lab the night before described?
(a) Very short and someone fat.
(b) The witness does not see anything about the person.
(c) Tall, thin and bald.
(d) Not too old and wearing some sort of coat.
2. What does Brenda need to learn according to her supervisor?
(a) To greet visitors with confidence.
(b) To be more detached.
(c) To log in evidence correctly.
(d) To coordinate lab activities.
3. What does Cliff Bradley ask Middlemass?
(a) If Middlemass would lie for Bradley.
(c) If Middlemass talked with Susan Bradley the day before.
(d) If Middlemass thinks Bradley committed the murder.
4. What does Mercer do after offering Dalgliesh assistance?
(a) Goes back to continue questioning Hoggatt's staff.
(b) Calls his supervisor.
(c) Leaves Hoggatt's lab.
5. Who witnesses the exchange between Middlemass and Lorrimer?
(a) Director Howarth.
(b) Dr. Kerrison.
(c) Brenda Pridmore.
(d) Mrs. Bidwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the detectives think about Mrs. Bidwell's version of the fight between Middlemass and Lorrimer?
2. What is Doyle doing in his car?
3. What does Nell do with the candle?
4. About what does Howarth have a conference with Dr. Lorrimer?
5. What does Howarth tell Brenda Pridmore when she arrives at work?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)