|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the driver of the bus and conductor see?
(a) A woman with two young children standing inside the bus stop shelter.
(b) A young man standing inside the bus stop shelter.
(d) A woman standing inside the bus stop shelter.
2. What does Dalgliesh want to be recovered in the bathroom sink?
(a) Some hairs.
(c) A ring.
3. What does Cliff Bradley ask Middlemass?
(a) If Middlemass talked with Susan Bradley the day before.
(b) If Middlemass would lie for Bradley.
(d) If Middlemass thinks Bradley committed the murder.
4. Who wants to see Dalgliesh after he is done at the Lorrimer house?
(a) Dr. Lorrimer's solicitor.
(b) Director Howarth.
(c) Dr. Kerrison.
(d) The cleaning lady at the lab.
5. What protocol does Blakelock describe to Dalgliesh?
(a) The protocol of signing out supplies.
(b) The protocol of who is allowed to work after hours without Blakelock also being in attendance.
(c) The protocol of logging evidence.
(d) The protocol of rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bidwell explain to Dalgliesh?
2. Why does Director Howarth know Dr. Lorrimer looked at a book on Howarth's desk?
3. What have the returned lab tests on the case shown?
4. What do the detectives think about Mrs. Bidwell's version of the fight between Middlemass and Lorrimer?
5. What encounter does Blakelock describe to Dalgliesh?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)