|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays with Mr. Lorrimer immediately after the news of his son's death is given him?
(a) The priest.
(b) Angela and Stella.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His neighbor.
2. Who goes to tell Dr. Lorrimer's father about the doctor's death?
(d) Angela Foley and Stella Mawson.
3. What does Middlemass fail to tell Dalgliesh?
(a) That Middlemass had fought with Dr. Lorrimer on other occasions.
(b) That Dr. Lorrimer was hostile to Easterbrook.
(c) About the phone call from Susan Bradley.
(d) About the fact that Dr. Lorrimer fell apart on the stand in the last trial.
4. Who is entering the lab as Dr. Lorrimer is being removed?
(a) No one.
(b) Mrs. Bidwell.
(c) Angela Foley.
(d) Dr. Lorrimer's father.
5. What does Stella say her publisher has for her?
(a) A bonus assignment.
(b) A new assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dalgliesh think about on the helicopter flight to Chevisham?
2. What encounter does Blakelock describe to Dalgliesh?
3. What does Cliff Bradley ask Middlemass?
4. How does Stella Mawson seem as Dalgliesh questions her?
5. About whom is Dalgliesh thinking as he is in his motel room?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)