|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dalgliesh trying to accurately understand?
(a) How someone else got into the lab through the restroom window.
(b) Why Brenda Pridmore is the one sent to find Dr. Lorrimer's body.
(c) How Dr. Kerrison is able to pinpoint the time of death so accurately.
(d) The key and security situation at the lab.
2. How do Brenda's parents feel about her job?
(a) Not happy.
3. What is missing that belonged to Middlemass's deceased father?
(a) A lab coat.
(b) A watch.
(c) A hat.
(d) A ring.
4. How does Inspector Blakelock behave while being questioned by Dalgliesh?
(a) He sits and chats like the two are old buddies.
(b) He becomes agitated.
(c) He stands at attention.
(d) He is openly hostile at Scotland Yard being assigned the case.
5. Whose letters do the detectives find in a locked drawer in Dr. Lorrimer's room?
(a) Dr. Lorrimer's mother.
(b) Dr. Kerrison.
(d) Brenda Pridmore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Mawson say Bradley probably reminds Dr. Lorrimer?
2. About what is Howarth relieved?
3. What does Nell have in her hand?
4. Who seems emotionally immune to the process of an autopsy?
5. What does Nell ask Dalgliesh and Massingham?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)