|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose vomit is in the lab sink?
(a) Dr. Lorrimer.
(b) Mrs. Bidwell.
(c) Cliff Bradley.
(d) Dr. Kerrison.
2. Why does Angela Foley's grandmother not raise Angela?
(a) The grandmother was too poor.
(b) The grandmother was mentally incompetent.
(c) The grandmother despised Angela's mother.
(d) The grandmother dies just days after Angela's mother.
3. About what does Howarth blame himself?
(a) For Dr. Lorrimer's death.
(b) For the rift between him and his kids.
(c) For allowing Domenica to become involved with Dr. Lorrimer.
(d) For not seeing how close to the edge Cliff is.
4. Of what does Mawson say Bradley probably reminds Dr. Lorrimer?
(a) Lorrimer's first boss.
(c) Lorrimer's father.
(d) Lorrimer's brother.
5. Where was Director Howarth the night before?
(a) At his mother's home.
(b) At the village concert.
(c) At a woman's house for dinner.
(d) In London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checks the keys in the safe with Angela on the morning of Dr. Lorrimer's death?
2. What is the most striking thing about Dr. Lorrimer's room?
3. Who is Miss Williard?
4. According to Mr. Lorrimer, for what does his son live?
5. What have the returned lab tests on the case shown?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)