|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nell have in her hand?
(a) A cross.
(b) Her teddy bear.
(c) A wax figure that represents Dr. Lorrimer.
(d) Her father's coffee mug.
2. What is the significance of the mallet being in Dr. Lorrimer's lab?
(a) It is evidence in another case.
(b) It belongs in the forensics lab.
(c) It belongs in the autopsy room.
(d) It has never been seen by anyone before.
3. About what does the rector's wife talk non-stop?
(a) Dr. Lorrimer as a child.
(b) What the village believes happened to Dr. Lorrimer.
(d) The fate of Dr. Lorrimer's mother.
4. About whom does Kerrison think on the drive to the murder site?
(a) Why he is not out fishing on such a lovely morning.
(b) The senior biologist.
(c) The way the mist is rising off his car meaning it will be a hot day.
(d) The pathologist at the main hospital.
5. About what does Stella say life isn't convenient?
(a) That the rain will come right after planting the flower garden.
(b) That the bus pulls up a moment after the two arrive at the bus stop.
(c) A cousin dying so that Stella might receive an inheritance.
(d) That the rain and fog will quit before a party Stella and Angela are planning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dalgliesh first interview in opening his investigation into the murder of Dr. Lorrimer?
2. What is Domenica's occupation?
3. What is the name of Dr. Lorrimer's home?
4. What have the returned lab tests on the case shown?
5. What has Dalgliesh discovered on his first day of investigating?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)