|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the meeting between Howarth and Dr. Lorrimer?
(a) Paul Middlemass.
(b) Angela Foley.
(d) Dr. Kerrison.
2. Who lives at Sprogg's Cottage?
(a) Director Howarth.
(b) Angela Foley and Stella Mawson.
(c) Dr. Kerrison and his family.
(d) Brenda Pridmore and her parents.
3. What does Dalgliesh want to be recovered in the bathroom sink?
(c) Some hairs.
(d) A ring.
4. What is the major line of questioning Dalgliesh takes with Middlemass?
(a) How Middlemass logs in documents he is assessing.
(b) About the fight between Dr. Lorrimer and Middlemass.
(c) How Middlemass logs in people who come and go from his office.
(d) What interaction there is between Dr. Lorrimer's staff and
5. Why is Brenda's mother unhappy?
(a) That Brenda wants to quit her job.
(b) That Dr. Lorrimer leaves her 1000 pounds.
(c) That Brenda's boyfriend thinks she was involved with Dr. Lorrimer.
(d) That Brenda is still crying about finding Dr. Lorrimer's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anglela's seeming attitude towards Dr. Lorrimer?
2. What does Dalgliesh think about on the helicopter flight to Chevisham?
3. What is Middlemass's role in the halftime entertainment at the village concert the night of the murder of Dr. Lorrimer?
4. What does Blakelock tell Howarth when he comes back downstairs?
5. By what is Cliff Bradley deeply intimidated?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)