|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Death in a White Coat, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howarth wish?
(a) That he had not given up his former job.
(b) That his daughter is safe in London.
(c) That he and his wife had been able to leave that day on their vacation.
(d) That he had not said he would be at the murder scene.
2. About what does Dalgliesh question the cleaning lady?
(a) How Dr. Lorrimer's co-workers felt about him.
(b) How many people have keys to the cleaning locker.
(c) Who owned the bloody hat in the trash.
(d) Why she did not report the altercation between Dr. Lorrimer and a co-worker.
3. Who first arrives at the lab in Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Inspector Blakelock alone.
(b) Brenda Pridmore and Inspector Blakelock.
(c) Brenda Pridmore alone.
(d) Dr. Kerrison.
4. Who is Inspector Blakelock?
(a) The local police investigator.
(b) The detective from the county seat.
(c) Brenda Pridmore's supervisor at Hoggatts Lab.
(d) A detective from Scotland Yard.
5. Who goes to tell Dr. Lorrimer's father about the doctor's death?
(c) Angela Foley and Stella Mawson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angela call Stella Mawson?
2. Who calls searching for Dr. Lorrimer?
3. What does Blakelock tell Howarth when he comes back downstairs?
4. What does Middlemass fail to tell Dalgliesh?
5. What is Dr. Kerrison's biggest concern as he is leaving?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)