|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Death in a White Coat, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who requested that Angela check the keys in the safe?
2. Who chats openly and honestly with Dalgliesh?
(a) Angela Foley.
(b) Brenda Pridmore.
(c) Director Howarth.
(d) Dr. Kerrison.
3. Who cleans up after the meeting with the senior scientists?
(a) Brenda Pridmore.
(b) Angela Foley.
(d) Director Howarth.
4. How do Brenda's parents feel about her job?
(c) Not happy.
5. Who from Scotland Yard is assigned to come to Chevisham to investigate a murder?
(b) Massingham since Dalgliesh is out of town.
(c) No one; it is not their jurisdiction.
(d) Adam Dalgliesh and Massingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Director Howarth respond to Dalgliesh's question about what Dr. Lorrimer is like outside of work?
2. What does Dalgliesh want to be recovered in the bathroom sink?
3. Who is a cousin to Dr. Lorrimer?
4. What does Middlemass fail to tell Dalgliesh?
5. Who seems emotionally immune to the process of an autopsy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)