|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Death in a White Coat, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What encounter does Blakelock describe to Dalgliesh?
(a) Between Dr. Lorrimer and Middlemass.
(b) Between Dr. Lorrimer and Pridmore.
(c) Between Dr. Lorrimer and Nan Kerrison.
(d) Between Dr. Lorrimer and Howarth.
2. In what does Dr. Lorrimer get Brenda interested?
(a) Biology and what can be learned under a microscope.
(b) Reading DNA strands.
(c) Finding minute particles of an alien substance.
(d) In how to create stains.
3. Who does Dalgliesh first interview in opening his investigation into the murder of Dr. Lorrimer?
(a) Brenda Pridmore.
(b) Dr. Kerrison.
(c) Claire Easterbrook.
(d) Director Howarth.
4. About what can Director Howarth not offer accurate answers?
(a) Whether Dr. Lorrimer was planning to quit.
(b) Questions about Dr. Lorrimer's activities the night before.
(c) Whether or not Dr. Lorrimer has a girlfriend.
(d) Whether Dr. Lorrimer and Paul Middlemass were friends outside the workspace.
5. What does Cliff Bradley assert over and over to Dalgliesh?
(a) That Dr. Lorrimer was hated by almost everyone.
(b) That he knows nothing about any aspect of the crime.
(c) That Dr. Lorrimer and Blakelock argued frequently.
(d) That Dr. Lorrimer and Howarth disagreed frequently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howarth think to himself about Lorrimer as they are wrapping up the crime scene?
2. What does Mrs. Bidwell tell Dalgliesh about the lab coat?
3. What does Cliff Bradley ask Middlemass?
4. What does Brenda need to learn according to her supervisor?
5. What does Dalgliesh want to be recovered in the bathroom sink?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)