|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Death in a White Coat, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Inspector Blakelock?
(a) The detective from the county seat.
(b) The local police investigator.
(c) Brenda Pridmore's supervisor at Hoggatts Lab.
(d) A detective from Scotland Yard.
2. What do the detectives think about Mrs. Bidwell's version of the fight between Middlemass and Lorrimer?
(a) That it is a figment of Mrs. Bidwell's amble imagination.
(b) That it did not take place at all.
(c) They are unsure about of the story is accurate.
(d) That the fight was over Domenica.
3. What does Blakelock tell Howarth when he comes back downstairs?
(a) That no one is in the lab but it is unsecured.
(b) That Dr. Kerrison is unconscious upstairs and Lorrimer is dead.
(c) That the cleaning woman is upstairs in a dead faint.
(d) That Dr. Lorrimer is upstairs murdered.
4. What does Middlemass do to Dr. Lorrimer?
(a) Fire him.
(b) Tell him to leave Brenda alone.
(c) Punch him in the face.
(d) Give him the wrong documents and embarrass him.
5. Where was Director Howarth the night before?
(a) At a woman's house for dinner.
(b) At his mother's home.
(c) At the village concert.
(d) In London.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Dr. Lorrimer get Brenda interested?
2. What does Mrs. Bidwell tell Dalgliesh about the lab coat?
3. Who cleans up after the meeting with the senior scientists?
4. About what does Susan Bradley call Middlemass?
5. How do most of the staff seem to respond to Dr. Lorrimer's murder?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)