|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Death in a White Coat, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a cousin to Dr. Lorrimer?
(b) Dr. Kerrison.
2. What does Mrs. Bidwell explain to Dalgliesh?
(a) That Mrs. Bidwell is hard of hearing.
(b) That Dr. Lorrimer did not allow Mrs. Bidwell to clean in the lab.
(c) About her cleaning routine.
(d) About how Dr. Lorrimer always asked her to wipe his desk twice a day.
3. What action is Cliff considering?
(a) Resigning his job.
(b) Killing Dr. Lorrimer.
(c) Divorcing Susan.
(d) Killing his mother-in-law.
4. Why does Mrs. Bidwell not have to do much in Director Howarth's office?
(a) Mrs. Bidwell and Director Howarth do not get along very well.
(b) He likes to do most of the cleaning up himself.
(c) He is rarely there.
(d) He is meticulous.
5. About what does Dalgliesh question Dr. Kerrison?
(a) The cause and time of death.
(b) Whether Nell Kerrison could have done this.
(c) Where Dr. Kerrison was the night before.
(d) Why Dr. Kerrison seems interested in seeing Dr. Lorrimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nell do with the candle?
2. Who cleans up after the meeting with the senior scientists?
3. Who seems emotionally immune to the process of an autopsy?
4. What important piece of information does Dalgliesh learn from his first interviewee?`
5. What prints are found on the mallet?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)