|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Death in a White Coat, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is entering the lab as Dr. Lorrimer is being removed?
(a) No one.
(b) Mrs. Bidwell.
(c) Angela Foley.
(d) Dr. Lorrimer's father.
2. What is all the staff required to do in the library?
(a) Stay there until that evening.
(b) Talk to Howarth who dismisses them one by one.
(c) Write down all their activities for the past 24 hours.
(d) Read up on investigative law for their particular situation.
3. What does Brenda need to learn according to her supervisor?
(a) To coordinate lab activities.
(b) To be more detached.
(c) To greet visitors with confidence.
(d) To log in evidence correctly.
4. Who is Paul Middlemass?
(a) Supervisor of the Document Examination Room.
(b) The Police Chief.
(c) The Constable.
(d) The detective in charge of the homicide division.
5. Who calls searching for Dr. Lorrimer?
(a) His father.
(b) Director Howarth.
(c) Dr. Kerrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dalgliesh think about on the helicopter flight to Chevisham?
2. About what is Howarth relieved?
3. Who interrupts the meeting between Howarth and Dr. Lorrimer?
4. What do the men discuss at the murder scene?
5. What does Nell do with the candle?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)