|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Death in a White Coat, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls searching for Dr. Lorrimer?
(a) His father.
(b) Dr. Kerrison.
(c) Director Howarth.
2. Who is Dr. Kerrison?
(a) A forensic pathologist.
(b) A neurologist.
(c) A professor.
(d) A psychiatrist.
3. What is Dr. Kerrison's biggest concern as he is leaving?
(a) The neighbors seeing him.
(b) That he forgets his coffee on the kitchen counter.
(c) The need for speed.
(d) Not waking up his daughter.
4. About what does Susan Bradley call Middlemass?
(a) To ask him to dinner.
(b) To ask for her old job back.
(c) To intevene for Cliff.
(d) To offer her assistance with his backlog.
5. Who first arrives at the lab in Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Inspector Blakelock alone.
(b) Brenda Pridmore alone.
(c) Dr. Kerrison.
(d) Brenda Pridmore and Inspector Blakelock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cliff Bradley ask Middlemass?
2. What important piece of information does Dalgliesh learn from his first interviewee?`
3. What does Nell have in her hand?
4. Who interrupts the meeting between Howarth and Dr. Lorrimer?
5. What does Mercer do after offering Dalgliesh assistance?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)