|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Death in a White Coat, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Kerrison think on the drive to the murder site?
(a) The way the mist is rising off his car meaning it will be a hot day.
(b) The senior biologist.
(c) The pathologist at the main hospital.
(d) Why he is not out fishing on such a lovely morning.
2. Who is Dr. Kerrison?
(a) A forensic pathologist.
(b) A professor.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A neurologist.
3. Where was Director Howarth the night before?
(a) At a woman's house for dinner.
(b) At his mother's home.
(c) In London.
(d) At the village concert.
4. What does Angela call Stella Mawson?
5. What is lying open on the table?
(a) Lorrimer's notebook.
(c) A tube of acid.
(d) A staining solution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brenda need to learn according to her supervisor?
2. What does Howarth think to himself about Lorrimer as they are wrapping up the crime scene?
3. What does Middlemass do to Dr. Lorrimer?
4. Who witnesses the exchange between Middlemass and Lorrimer?
5. What does Mrs. Bidwell tell Dalgliesh about the lab coat?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)