|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Death in a White Coat, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Brenda Pridmore?
(a) That Dr. Kerrison is coming out of the lab when Brenda arrives.
(b) That the lights are on in the reception area when she arrives.
(c) That Mrs. Bidwell has not yet arrived at the lab.
(d) That Blakelock is not yet at the lab.
2. What does Cliff Bradley ask Middlemass?
(a) If Middlemass thinks Bradley committed the murder.
(b) If Middlemass talked with Susan Bradley the day before.
(d) If Middlemass would lie for Bradley.
3. Why is Howarth upset with Lorrimer?
(a) That he is lazy.
(b) That he is sloppy in his work.
(c) That he is so unfriendly.
(d) That he is involved with his sister.
4. What is the significance of the mallet being in Dr. Lorrimer's lab?
(a) It belongs in the forensics lab.
(b) It has never been seen by anyone before.
(c) It belongs in the autopsy room.
(d) It is evidence in another case.
5. How do most of the staff seem to respond to Dr. Lorrimer's murder?
(a) They are quite distraught.
(b) They seem unaffected.
(c) They seem jubilant.
(d) They are horrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nell do with the candle?
2. Who is Paul Middlemass?
3. By what is Cliff Bradley deeply intimidated?
4. Who witnesses the exchange between Middlemass and Lorrimer?
5. Who is teaching Brenda?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)