|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Death in a White Coat, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Massingham happy when they land?
(a) Nothing in particular.
(b) To be working with the famed Adam Dalgliesh.
(c) The country air and taking on a murder investigation.
(d) To be off the helicopter.
2. Who is teaching Brenda?
(a) Cliff Bradley.
(b) Mr. Howarth.
(c) Dr. Kerrison.
(d) Dr. Lorrimer.
3. About whom does Kerrison think on the drive to the murder site?
(a) The way the mist is rising off his car meaning it will be a hot day.
(b) The senior biologist.
(c) Why he is not out fishing on such a lovely morning.
(d) The pathologist at the main hospital.
4. Who is Dr. Kerrison?
(a) A neurologist.
(b) A professor.
(c) A forensic pathologist.
(d) A psychiatrist.
5. Who first arrives at the lab in Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Dr. Kerrison.
(b) Inspector Blakelock alone.
(c) Brenda Pridmore alone.
(d) Brenda Pridmore and Inspector Blakelock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who from Scotland Yard is assigned to come to Chevisham to investigate a murder?
2. What is in the lab that is likely the murder weapon?
3. What is lying open on the table?
4. What does Dalgliesh think about on the helicopter flight to Chevisham?
5. About what does Stella say life isn't convenient?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)