|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Death in a White Coat, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Howarth relieved?
(a) That he has made a good start in his new job.
(b) That he made it through the autopsy without embarrassing himself.
(c) That his wife is returning the next day.
(d) That his daughter is leaving to go back to boarding school.
2. What does Brenda need to learn according to her supervisor?
(a) To coordinate lab activities.
(b) To log in evidence correctly.
(c) To greet visitors with confidence.
(d) To be more detached.
3. Who does Susan think she will talk to for help about Cliff?
(a) Mr. Middlemass.
(c) Dr. Kerrison.
(d) Her mother.
4. What is in the lab that is likely the murder weapon?
(a) A bloody dissection knife.
(b) Nothing that Dalgliesh can see.
(c) A noose lying on the counter.
(d) A bloody mallet.
5. About what does Howarth have a conference with Dr. Lorrimer?
(a) The sloppy lab procedures.
(b) Training Angela Foley to keep the lab reports up to date.
(c) Cliff Bradley's evaluation.
(d) Training Brenda Pridmore to create stains.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Massingham happy when they land?
2. Who is Dr. Kerrison?
3. What does Blakelock tell Howarth when he comes back downstairs?
4. Whose son is Massingham?
5. Who is Paul Middlemass?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)