|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Death in a White Coat, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Howarth upset with Lorrimer?
(a) That he is sloppy in his work.
(b) That he is so unfriendly.
(c) That he is lazy.
(d) That he is involved with his sister.
2. What does Mercer do?
(a) Requests to stay on the case.
(b) Tells Dalgliesh his agency is out of order for coming in on the case.
(c) Lies about his whereabouts the night before.
(d) Confirms arrangements for police guards and the packaging of evidence to go the Scotland Yard.
3. What surprises Brenda Pridmore?
(a) That Mrs. Bidwell has not yet arrived at the lab.
(b) That Blakelock is not yet at the lab.
(c) That Dr. Kerrison is coming out of the lab when Brenda arrives.
(d) That the lights are on in the reception area when she arrives.
4. What is the significance of the mallet being in Dr. Lorrimer's lab?
(a) It has never been seen by anyone before.
(b) It is evidence in another case.
(c) It belongs in the forensics lab.
(d) It belongs in the autopsy room.
5. What does Dr. Lorrimer inherit from his grandmother?
(a) 100,000 pounds.
(b) 30,000 pounds.
(c) A Citroen.
(d) A citeron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stella hire Angela?
2. What does Middlemass do to Dr. Lorrimer?
3. Who is Maxim Howarth?
4. Who is Inspector Blakelock?
5. Who first arrives at the lab in Book 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)