|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Death in a White Coat, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action is Cliff considering?
(a) Killing Dr. Lorrimer.
(b) Resigning his job.
(c) Divorcing Susan.
(d) Killing his mother-in-law.
2. Who is teaching Brenda?
(a) Cliff Bradley.
(b) Dr. Kerrison.
(c) Mr. Howarth.
(d) Dr. Lorrimer.
3. What does Brenda need to learn according to her supervisor?
(a) To coordinate lab activities.
(b) To be more detached.
(c) To log in evidence correctly.
(d) To greet visitors with confidence.
4. Who is Inspector Blakelock?
(a) Brenda Pridmore's supervisor at Hoggatts Lab.
(b) A detective from Scotland Yard.
(c) The detective from the county seat.
(d) The local police investigator.
5. How do Brenda's parents feel about her job?
(b) Not happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howarth think to himself about Lorrimer as they are wrapping up the crime scene?
2. What is Susan Bradley doing when she is introduced to the readers?
3. About what does Dalgliesh question Dr. Kerrison?
4. What does Mercer do after offering Dalgliesh assistance?
5. What does Cliff Bradley ask Middlemass?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)