|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Death in a White Coat, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Kerrison think on the drive to the murder site?
(a) Why he is not out fishing on such a lovely morning.
(b) The pathologist at the main hospital.
(c) The way the mist is rising off his car meaning it will be a hot day.
(d) The senior biologist.
2. Who is Paul Middlemass?
(a) Supervisor of the Document Examination Room.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The detective in charge of the homicide division.
(d) The Police Chief.
3. What does Dalgliesh think about on the helicopter flight to Chevisham?
(a) If Dr. Lorrimer has a wife or children.
(b) If Massingham is competent since he's never worked with Massinham.
(c) Whether he'd be back by the end of the week.
(d) His partner's background.
4. Why does Stella hire Angela?
(a) To train Stella's dog.
(b) To clean house.
(c) To take care of the cottage grounds.
(d) To help Stella type.
5. What does Howarth wish?
(a) That his daughter is safe in London.
(b) That he had not given up his former job.
(c) That he and his wife had been able to leave that day on their vacation.
(d) That he had not said he would be at the murder scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what is Cliff Bradley deeply intimidated?
2. Who seems emotionally immune to the process of an autopsy?
3. Who first arrives at the lab in Book 2, Chapter 1?
4. Who is teaching Brenda?
5. What does Dr. Lorrimer inherit from his grandmother?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)