|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: A Call to Murder, Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Brenda's parents feel about her job?
(a) Not happy.
2. By what is Cliff Bradley deeply intimidated?
(a) Dr. Lorrimer.
(b) Susan's mother who is visiting that evening.
(c) The thought that he might have to take over an ongoing murder investigation.
(d) The idea of taking care of the new baby.
3. What does Howarth wish?
(a) That he had not given up his former job.
(b) That he and his wife had been able to leave that day on their vacation.
(c) That his daughter is safe in London.
(d) That he had not said he would be at the murder scene.
4. What do the men discuss at the murder scene?
(a) Why anyone would choose such as beautiful day to commit murder.
(b) Why a newly-formed football team was suddenly sold.
(c) How many teams have been eliminated in the Wimbleton doubles tournament.
(d) What the murderer might be doing right now.
5. Who is Paul Middlemass?
(a) The Constable.
(b) The detective in charge of the homicide division.
(c) Supervisor of the Document Examination Room.
(d) The Police Chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Susan think she will talk to for help about Cliff?
2. Who witnesses the exchange between Middlemass and Lorrimer?
3. What is Susan Bradley doing when she is introduced to the readers?
4. Who is a cousin to Dr. Lorrimer?
5. Why does Stella hire Angela?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)