|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: A Call to Murder, Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Kerrison think on the drive to the murder site?
(a) Why he is not out fishing on such a lovely morning.
(b) The senior biologist.
(c) The pathologist at the main hospital.
(d) The way the mist is rising off his car meaning it will be a hot day.
2. What does Howarth think to himself about Lorrimer as they are wrapping up the crime scene?
(a) How he hates Dr. Lorrimer.
(b) How much he admires Dr. Lorrimer's affability.
(c) How he wishes Dr. Lorrimer would resign.
(d) How much he admires Dr. Lorrimer's work.
3. Why is Howarth upset with Lorrimer?
(a) That he is sloppy in his work.
(b) That he is so unfriendly.
(c) That he is involved with his sister.
(d) That he is lazy.
4. How do Brenda's parents feel about her job?
(b) Not happy.
5. What does Dr. Lorrimer inherit from his grandmother?
(a) 100,000 pounds.
(b) A citeron.
(c) 30,000 pounds.
(d) A Citroen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Kerrison?
2. Who seems emotionally immune to the process of an autopsy?
3. What does Nell have in her hand?
4. Why does Stella hire Angela?
5. Who is Brenda Pridmore?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)