|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: A Call to Murder, Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul Middlemass?
(a) Supervisor of the Document Examination Room.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Police Chief.
(d) The detective in charge of the homicide division.
2. Who is teaching Brenda?
(a) Mr. Howarth.
(b) Dr. Lorrimer.
(c) Dr. Kerrison.
(d) Cliff Bradley.
3. What does Nell have in her hand?
(a) A wax figure that represents Dr. Lorrimer.
(b) Her father's coffee mug.
(c) Her teddy bear.
(d) A cross.
4. Who does Susan think she will talk to for help about Cliff?
(a) Dr. Kerrison.
(b) Mr. Middlemass.
(c) Her mother.
5. Where is Eleanor Kerrison sitting?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) Up in her bed.
(c) In the family room.
(d) On the top step.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts the meeting between Howarth and Dr. Lorrimer?
2. Who is a cousin to Dr. Lorrimer?
3. Why is Howarth upset with Lorrimer?
4. Why does Stella hire Angela?
5. Who witnesses the exchange between Middlemass and Lorrimer?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)