|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Dr. Lorrimer dead but leaves the scene without telling anyone?
(a) Director Howarth.
(b) No one.
(c) Domenica Schofield.
(d) Cliff Bradley.
2. What does Howarth tell Brenda Pridmore when she arrives at work?
(a) That she is fired.
(b) That she will lose her job if she is late again.
(c) That she is to be promoted.
(d) That she is to work with Howarth for the day.
3. Who takes Brenda Pridmore home?
(c) Massinghamd and Dalgliesh.
(d) Domenica Schofield.
4. Whose vomit is in the lab sink?
(a) Mrs. Bidwell.
(b) Cliff Bradley.
(c) Dr. Lorrimer.
(d) Dr. Kerrison.
5. What does Blakelock tell Howarth when he comes back downstairs?
(a) That Dr. Lorrimer is upstairs murdered.
(b) That no one is in the lab but it is unsecured.
(c) That the cleaning woman is upstairs in a dead faint.
(d) That Dr. Kerrison is unconscious upstairs and Lorrimer is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stella Mawson appear to Dalgliesh?
2. Why does Angela Foley's grandmother not raise Angela?
3. Who is Alfred Goddard?
4. How does the rector's wife describe Mr. Lorrimer and his son?
5. For what does Angela want to search?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)