|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul Middlemass?
(a) The detective in charge of the homicide division.
(b) The Constable.
(c) The Police Chief.
(d) Supervisor of the Document Examination Room.
2. What does Mercer do?
(a) Requests to stay on the case.
(b) Tells Dalgliesh his agency is out of order for coming in on the case.
(c) Confirms arrangements for police guards and the packaging of evidence to go the Scotland Yard.
(d) Lies about his whereabouts the night before.
3. What is Dalgliesh trying to accurately understand?
(a) Why Brenda Pridmore is the one sent to find Dr. Lorrimer's body.
(b) How Dr. Kerrison is able to pinpoint the time of death so accurately.
(c) How someone else got into the lab through the restroom window.
(d) The key and security situation at the lab.
4. Who is Domenica Schofield?
(a) Director Howarth's half-sister.
(b) Director Howarth's sister-in-law.
(c) The evidence lab recorder.
(d) The witness on the bus.
5. When do Dalgliesh and Massingham visit Dr. Kerrison?
(a) At the morgue during lunch.
(b) At lunch at the lab.
(c) Early in the morning at his home.
(d) Late at night at his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Massingham and Dalgliesh doing when they hear chapel bells?
2. How is the man dressed who was cavorting around on the graves at the village concert?
3. How long has Mawson been dead?
4. What does Stella probably know?
5. Where is Doyle parked the night of the murder of Lorrimer?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)