|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Death in a White Coat, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nell have in her hand?
(a) Her teddy bear.
(b) A cross.
(c) Her father's coffee mug.
(d) A wax figure that represents Dr. Lorrimer.
2. Who is Paul Middlemass?
(a) The detective in charge of the homicide division.
(b) The Constable.
(c) Supervisor of the Document Examination Room.
(d) The Police Chief.
3. Who does Dalgliesh first interview in opening his investigation into the murder of Dr. Lorrimer?
(a) Director Howarth.
(b) Brenda Pridmore.
(c) Claire Easterbrook.
(d) Dr. Kerrison.
4. Where is Eleanor Kerrison sitting?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the top step.
(c) In the family room.
(d) Up in her bed.
5. What does Howarth think to himself about Lorrimer as they are wrapping up the crime scene?
(a) How he wishes Dr. Lorrimer would resign.
(b) How much he admires Dr. Lorrimer's work.
(c) How he hates Dr. Lorrimer.
(d) How much he admires Dr. Lorrimer's affability.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Susan Bradley call Middlemass?
2. About whom does Kerrison think on the drive to the murder site?
3. What does the caller tell Mrs. Bidwell early in the morning?
4. Why is Howarth upset with Lorrimer?
5. What does Nell do with the candle?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)