|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Death in a White Coat, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lying open on the table?
(a) Lorrimer's notebook.
(c) A staining solution.
(d) A tube of acid.
2. What is Dalgliesh trying to accurately understand?
(a) The key and security situation at the lab.
(b) How someone else got into the lab through the restroom window.
(c) Why Brenda Pridmore is the one sent to find Dr. Lorrimer's body.
(d) How Dr. Kerrison is able to pinpoint the time of death so accurately.
3. What is the significance of the mallet being in Dr. Lorrimer's lab?
(a) It belongs in the autopsy room.
(b) It is evidence in another case.
(c) It has never been seen by anyone before.
(d) It belongs in the forensics lab.
4. Who seems emotionally immune to the process of an autopsy?
(a) Dr. Lorrimer.
(b) Inspector Blakelock.
(c) Dr. Kerrison.
(d) Brenda Pridmore.
5. What does the caller tell Mrs. Bidwell early in the morning?
(a) That the person who gives her a ride to work is unable to pick her up.
(b) Not to come in to work at the lab that morning.
(c) That her son was ill and she needs to go to London.
(d) That her husband is in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angela call Stella Mawson?
2. What does Nell have in her hand?
3. Who witnesses the exchange between Middlemass and Lorrimer?
4. Who is Brenda Pridmore?
5. About what does Howarth have a conference with Dr. Lorrimer?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)