|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Death in a White Coat, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Kerrison's biggest concern as he is leaving?
(a) Not waking up his daughter.
(b) The neighbors seeing him.
(c) That he forgets his coffee on the kitchen counter.
(d) The need for speed.
2. About what does Dalgliesh question the cleaning lady?
(a) How many people have keys to the cleaning locker.
(b) Who owned the bloody hat in the trash.
(c) Why she did not report the altercation between Dr. Lorrimer and a co-worker.
(d) How Dr. Lorrimer's co-workers felt about him.
3. What does Detective-Inspector Doyle believe is a good investment?
(a) His car.
(b) His wife.
(c) Some stocks he recently purchases.
(d) His house.
4. What does Cliff Bradley ask Middlemass?
(a) If Middlemass would lie for Bradley.
(b) If Middlemass thinks Bradley committed the murder.
(d) If Middlemass talked with Susan Bradley the day before.
5. About what is Howarth relieved?
(a) That he made it through the autopsy without embarrassing himself.
(b) That his wife is returning the next day.
(c) That his daughter is leaving to go back to boarding school.
(d) That he has made a good start in his new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dalgliesh first interview in opening his investigation into the murder of Dr. Lorrimer?
2. Who is Dr. Kerrison?
3. Who interrupts the meeting between Howarth and Dr. Lorrimer?
4. What does Brenda need to learn according to her supervisor?
5. What is in the lab that is likely the murder weapon?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)