|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Angela want to search?
(a) A new job.
(b) The old will of Dr. Lorrimer's.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A new home.
2. What prints are found on the mallet?
(b) Only those of the owner.
(c) Paul Middlemass.
(d) Brenda Pridmore and Dr. Kerrison.
3. How do most of the staff seem to respond to Dr. Lorrimer's murder?
(a) They seem unaffected.
(b) They seem jubilant.
(c) They are horrified.
(d) They are quite distraught.
4. What happens when Brenda is walking home?
(a) She is singing.
(b) She is met by Doyle.
(c) She is met by Dr. Kerrison.
(d) Her over-active imagination sees things.
5. How does the rector's wife describe Mr. Lorrimer and his son?
(a) Hostile and abusive.
(d) Friendly and outgoing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the mallet being in Dr. Lorrimer's lab?
2. What is lying open on the table?
3. What does Brenda see in the chapel?
4. How is the man seen running from the lab the night before described?
5. What is the most striking thing about Dr. Lorrimer's room?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)