|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brenda do before she faints.
(a) Hits Dr. Kerrison.
(c) Rings the chapel bell.
(d) Calls Dalgliesh on the chapel phone.
2. For what does Angela want to search?
(a) The old will of Dr. Lorrimer's.
(b) A new job.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A new home.
3. What does Stella probably know?
(a) The name of Dr. Lorrimer's killer.
(b) A way to void the new will of Dr. Lorrimer.
(c) Why Dr. Lorrimer wanted to change his will.
(d) A new plot for a book that will bring the two women money.
4. Who is Alfred Goddard?
(a) A witness who was riding the bus the night of the murder.
(b) Dr. Lorrimer's solicitor.
(c) Dr. Lorrimer's gardener.
(d) Angela Foley's father.
5. Who wants to see Dalgliesh after he is done at the Lorrimer house?
(a) Dr. Lorrimer's solicitor.
(b) Dr. Kerrison.
(c) The cleaning lady at the lab.
(d) Director Howarth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who from Scotland Yard is assigned to come to Chevisham to investigate a murder?
2. What is the name of Dr. Lorrimer's home?
3. Why is Mr. Bidwell interviewed?
4. About what does the rector's wife talk non-stop?
5. What happens when Brenda is walking home?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)