|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lying open on the table?
(a) A staining solution.
(c) A tube of acid.
(d) Lorrimer's notebook.
2. Why is Mr. Bidwell interviewed?
(a) He took a call and message for his wife.
(b) He may be the man standing inside the bus stop shelter.
(c) He witnessed a man climbing out of the bathroom window at the lab.
(d) He heard an altercation between Dr. Lorrimer and William Kerrison.
3. What is in the lab that is likely the murder weapon?
(a) A noose lying on the counter.
(b) A bloody mallet.
(c) Nothing that Dalgliesh can see.
(d) A bloody dissection knife.
4. What is all the staff required to do in the library?
(a) Talk to Howarth who dismisses them one by one.
(b) Read up on investigative law for their particular situation.
(c) Write down all their activities for the past 24 hours.
(d) Stay there until that evening.
5. When does Dr. Lorrimer change his will?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) The week before his death.
(c) The day before his death.
(d) The month before his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the rector's wife describe Mr. Lorrimer and his son?
2. What does Cliff Bradley ask Middlemass?
3. What is Doyle doing in his car?
4. What happens when Brenda is walking home?
5. Who from Scotland Yard is assigned to come to Chevisham to investigate a murder?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)