|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dr. Lorrimer's home?
(a) Pastime Cottage.
(b) Coldstone Cottage.
(c) Cod Cottage.
(d) Postmill Cottage.
2. Where is Doyle parked the night of the murder of Lorrimer?
(a) At the Catholic church.
(b) At the village concert.
(c) At home.
(d) At the lab.
3. How does the rector's wife describe Mr. Lorrimer and his son?
(a) Hostile and abusive.
(c) Friendly and outgoing.
4. Why is Mr. Bidwell interviewed?
(a) He may be the man standing inside the bus stop shelter.
(b) He heard an altercation between Dr. Lorrimer and William Kerrison.
(c) He took a call and message for his wife.
(d) He witnessed a man climbing out of the bathroom window at the lab.
5. Who first arrives at the lab in Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Brenda Pridmore alone.
(b) Brenda Pridmore and Inspector Blakelock.
(c) Dr. Kerrison.
(d) Inspector Blakelock alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Doyle doing in his car?
2. About what does Dalgliesh question Dr. Kerrison?
3. What is the most striking thing about Dr. Lorrimer's room?
4. Who do Dalgliesh and Massingham visit in relation to Doyle?
5. What is the significance of the mallet being in Dr. Lorrimer's lab?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)