|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Hanged by the Neck, Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dalgliesh think about on the helicopter flight to Chevisham?
(a) His partner's background.
(b) If Dr. Lorrimer has a wife or children.
(c) Whether he'd be back by the end of the week.
(d) If Massingham is competent since he's never worked with Massinham.
2. What prints are found on the mallet?
(a) Paul Middlemass.
(c) Only those of the owner.
(d) Brenda Pridmore and Dr. Kerrison.
3. What does Stella probably know?
(a) The name of Dr. Lorrimer's killer.
(b) A new plot for a book that will bring the two women money.
(c) A way to void the new will of Dr. Lorrimer.
(d) Why Dr. Lorrimer wanted to change his will.
4. What does Stella have that Angela wants her to give the detectives?
(a) A letter.
(b) A broken handle like the one from the mallet.
(c) A lab coat.
(d) A knife.
5. When does Dr. Lorrimer change his will?
(a) The week before his death.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) The month before his death.
(d) The day before his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Brenda is walking home?
2. Who do Dalgliesh and Massingham visit in relation to Doyle?
3. What surprises Brenda Pridmore?
4. Whose letters do the detectives find in a locked drawer in Dr. Lorrimer's room?
5. What is the name of Dr. Lorrimer's home?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)