Book 1, A Call to Murder, Chapter 1-5
1. Who is Dr. Kerrison?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A neurologist.
(c) A forensic pathologist.
(d) A professor.
2. What is Dr. Kerrison's biggest concern as he is leaving?
(a) The neighbors seeing him.
(b) That he forgets his coffee on the kitchen counter.
(c) Not waking up his daughter.
(d) The need for speed.
3. About whom does Kerrison think on the drive to the murder site?
(a) The senior biologist.
(b) Why he is not out fishing on such a lovely morning.
(c) The way the mist is rising off his car meaning it will be a hot day.
(d) The pathologist at the main hospital.
4. Where is Eleanor Kerrison sitting?
(a) Up in her bed.
(b) On the top step.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the family room.
5. What does Nell have in her hand?
(a) A wax figure that represents Dr. Lorrimer.
(b) A cross.
(c) Her teddy bear.
(d) Her father's coffee mug.
6. What does Nell do with the candle?
(a) Burns her palm.
(b) Heats the coffee in the mug.
(c) Heats the wax doll and destroys it.
(d) Burns her teddy bear.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,374 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)