Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Harry to die?
2. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
3. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
4. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
5. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
Choose a character from the novel, other than Dexter, whose mind is pulled in conflicting directions by two compelling desires, ambitions, obligations, or influences. Then, in a well-organized essay, identify each of the two conflicting forces and explain how this conflict with one character illuminates the meaning of the work as a whole.
Discuss the theme of politicking in the police force. Analyze how the author uses literary elements to explore this issue and explain how the issue contributes to the meaning of the work, include the effect it has on the characters in the novel.
In a detailed essay, explain how the Dark Passenger affects and relates to Dexter. Use specific examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)