Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Harry to die?
2. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
3. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
4. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
5. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
Distinguish the character of Brian to that of Dexter. Explain their similarities and differences as detailed in the text.
Describe the major similarities and differences in a sequence of parallel or recurring events in Darkly Dreaming Dexter.
Choose a scene from Darkly Dreaming Dexter in which some of the most significant events are mental or psychological, such as an awakening, discovery, or change in consciousness. In a well-organized essay, describe how the author manages to give these internal events the sense of excitement, suspense and climax usually associated with external action.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)