|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
2. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
(a) He didn't want to eat.
(b) A shot.
(d) He didn't want to see his family.
3. According to LaGuerta, who wants to kill Dexter?
4. Who is Deborah speaking to in Chapter 23, when she says, "I'm leaving you in charge of determining if this evidence is relevant."
5. According to Deborah, what would Harry do if he saw the image on the security video?
(a) Turn Dexter into the police.
(b) Encourage Dexter to runaway.
(c) Put Dexter in a mental institution.
(d) Destroy the video.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter says all of the following women were all apparently unable to exist without him, except for who?
2. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
3. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
4. ______ had once taken Dexter to a New Age Health Awareness Workshop which had stressed the importance of deep cleansing breaths.
5. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)