|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
(a) Harry Land.
(b) Dino Land.
(c) Adventure Land.
(d) Disney Land.
2. Brian tells Dexter that when their mom died, they were in that storage container for ______ before they were found.
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two and a half days.
(d) 24 hours.
3. All of the following are Harry's Way of killing, except for which one?
(a) Be careful.
(b) Be prepared.
(c) Be impulsive.
(d) Be safe.
4. Who says, "but then you push me on the floor like I'm some kind of pig, and I wonder what's wrong with me?"
5. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
2. ______ had once taken Dexter to a New Age Health Awareness Workshop which had stressed the importance of deep cleansing breaths.
3. The last time Dexter was in the storage container, who was he looking for?
4. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
5. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Deborah think the bodies of the three heads might be? Does Dexter agree with Deborah's hypothesis? Explain.
2. What three gifts does the Tamiami Trail Killer leave behind? What do these three gifts represent?
3. Who interrupts Dexter's killing process in Chapter 15? How is Dexter aware of this person? How does Dexter handle this interruption?
4. What two conclusions does Dexter come to when thinking about the Jaworski murder case?
5. Describe Dexter's first experience with the Dark Passenger.
6. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
7. Who calls Dexter in the beginning of Chapter 24? Why is this person calling? What conclusion does Dexter come to with this phone call?
8. Who asks Dexter for help in solving the Jaworski case? Why does this person turn to Dexter?
9. How does Dexter feel about people at the Metro-Dade police force saying he has a feeling for serial homicide? Explain.
10. Who follows Dexter to the docks? Why does this person follow him? Who warned this person of Dexter's illicit behavior?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)