|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Dexter looking for Deborah?
2. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) Jail cell.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) Storage container.
(d) Refrigerated truck.
3. At the end of the novel, Dexter says he is going to call on ______ at the next full moon.
(a) Sergeant Doakes.
4. What directs Dexter to the right storage container?
(a) The Dark Passenger.
(b) His GPS.
(d) Deborah's scream.
5. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Harry to die?
2. What can one view on Kathouse.com?
3. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
4. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
5. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the name of Dexter's latest kill in Chapter 14? What crime did this person commit? How does Dexter's victim feel about the crime he has committed?
2. Describe Dexter's first experience with the Dark Passenger.
3. Who calls Dexter in the beginning of Chapter 24? Why is this person calling? What conclusion does Dexter come to with this phone call?
4. Explain the theme highlighted in Chapter 14.
5. Who does LaGuerta invite to the crime scene in Chapter 20? What does she tell these people? What is the result of her invitation?
6. What does Dexter find at the docks? How do these objects fit the killer's need for tight, enclosed spaces?
7. Who is the first person Dexter ever killed? How old was he at the time? Who choose Dexter's first victim? Explain.
8. Who interrupts Dexter's killing process in Chapter 15? How is Dexter aware of this person? How does Dexter handle this interruption?
9. Describe the new gift Dexter finds in his car in Chapter 24. What clue does this gift reveal to Dexter?
10. Who is the first person Deborah and Dexter interview at the ice rink? What information does this person reveal to them? Why is this information important to the crime scene?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)