|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
(a) North Florida.
(c) South Florida.
(d) Central Florida.
2. By ______ Deborah says she will come back to get Dexter in Chapter 23.
(a) 4 pm.
(b) 8 am.
(c) 12 pm.
(d) 3 am.
3. Who kills LaGuerta?
4. Where did Dexter attend college?
(b) University of South Florida.
(c) University of Tampa.
(d) University of Miami.
5. Brian tells Dexter that they are ______.
(a) Dutch triplets.
(b) Mexican triplets.
(c) French twins.
(d) Irish twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Deborah, what would Harry do if he saw the image on the security video?
2. Dexter was ______ when Deborah disappeared.
3. What directs Dexter to the right storage container?
4. All of the following letters are on the side of the truck in Chapter 23, except for which?
5. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does LaGuerta invite to the crime scene in Chapter 20? What does she tell these people? What is the result of her invitation?
2. What does Dexter find at the docks? How do these objects fit the killer's need for tight, enclosed spaces?
3. What three gifts does the Tamiami Trail Killer leave behind? What do these three gifts represent?
4. Where does Dexter go after he is nearly caught cutting up his victim? What happens at this location?
5. What two conclusions does Dexter come to when thinking about the Jaworski murder case?
6. Explain why there is a battle for jurisdiction at the crime scene. Who is the battle between? Who ultimately wins the battle?
7. Where does the bodies of the three heads turn up? Who finds the bodies? What is unique about the way the killer arranged the limbs?
8. Where does Deborah think the bodies of the three heads might be? Does Dexter agree with Deborah's hypothesis? Explain.
9. Describe the new gift Dexter finds in his car in Chapter 24. What clue does this gift reveal to Dexter?
10. Who calls Dexter in the beginning of Chapter 24? Why is this person calling? What conclusion does Dexter come to with this phone call?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)