Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Harry to die?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) A year and a half.
(c) Fifty-seven years.
(d) Three days.
2. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
3. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
4. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
(a) A Barbie.
(b) A toy truck.
(d) A mirror.
5. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
(a) "Yes, that's me."
(b) "No comment."
(c) "I don't know."
(d) "No, that's not me."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
2. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
3. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
4. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
5. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)