|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
(a) To read the police report.
(b) To get a hair sample.
(c) To get a blood sample.
(d) To wash off his fingerprints.
2. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
3. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
4. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
(a) Nerd cop.
(c) Homicide detective.
(d) Forensic Investigator.
5. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Dexter suggest Deborah begin reviewing the security tape?
2. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
3. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
4. Where did Dexter attend college?
5. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the theme highlighted in Chapter 14.
2. Who follows Dexter to the docks? Why does this person follow him? Who warned this person of Dexter's illicit behavior?
3. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
4. How does Dexter feel about people at the Metro-Dade police force saying he has a feeling for serial homicide? Explain.
5. Where does Deborah think the bodies of the three heads might be? Does Dexter agree with Deborah's hypothesis? Explain.
6. What is the name of Dexter's latest kill in Chapter 14? What crime did this person commit? How does Dexter's victim feel about the crime he has committed?
7. When was the last time Dexter was inside the storage container? How did this event effect Dexter?
8. What does Brian want Dexter to do with him? Does Dexter abide by Brian's request? Explain. Who does Dexter and Brian kill?
9. Describe Dexter's first experience with the Dark Passenger.
10. Where does Dexter go after he is nearly caught cutting up his victim? What happens at this location?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)