|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
(c) The Tamiami Trail killer.
2. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
3. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
4. LaGuerta tells Dexter that if she doesn't catch the Tamiami Trail killer by herself in ______ she will be a meter maid.
(a) Two days.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Brian tells Dexter that they are ______.
(a) French twins.
(b) Dutch triplets.
(c) Mexican triplets.
(d) Irish twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
2. In Dexter's childhood memory, he is sitting in a pool of ______.
3. ______ had once taken Dexter to a New Age Health Awareness Workshop which had stressed the importance of deep cleansing breaths.
4. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
5. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the theme highlighted in Chapter 14.
2. Who is the first person Dexter ever killed? How old was he at the time? Who choose Dexter's first victim? Explain.
3. Who calls Dexter in the beginning of Chapter 24? Why is this person calling? What conclusion does Dexter come to with this phone call?
4. How does the Metro-Dade police react to the crime scene in Chapter 20. How is this different from their usual response to crime scenes? How Does Dexter respond to the crime scene?
5. Who is the first person Deborah and Dexter interview at the ice rink? What information does this person reveal to them? Why is this information important to the crime scene?
6. Who does LaGuerta invite to the crime scene in Chapter 20? What does she tell these people? What is the result of her invitation?
7. When was the last time Dexter was inside the storage container? How did this event effect Dexter?
8. Who follows Dexter to the docks? Why does this person follow him? Who warned this person of Dexter's illicit behavior?
9. What three gifts does the Tamiami Trail Killer leave behind? What do these three gifts represent?
10. What is the name of Dexter's latest kill in Chapter 14? What crime did this person commit? How does Dexter's victim feel about the crime he has committed?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)