|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Jamie's body?
(b) Michael Sloan.
(c) Gervasio Martez.
(d) Sergio Rodriguez.
2. Dexter was ______ when Deborah disappeared.
(a) In the shower.
(d) Out for a jog.
3. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
4. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
(a) Disney Land.
(b) Adventure Land.
(c) Dino Land.
(d) Harry Land.
5. In Chapter 15, how does Dexter know there is a security guard outside where he is working?
(a) He sees the guard enter the room.
(b) He hears the guard's car.
(c) He hears the guard's radio.
(d) He hears the guard cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
2. What can one view on Kathouse.com?
3. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
4. The arms and legs found at the ice rink spelled out ______.
5. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Dexter find inside the storage container? Who does Dexter hypothesize put Deborah in the storage container? Is his hypothesis correct? Explain.
2. Where does Deborah think the bodies of the three heads might be? Does Dexter agree with Deborah's hypothesis? Explain.
3. Who is the first person Dexter ever killed? How old was he at the time? Who choose Dexter's first victim? Explain.
4. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
5. Who follows Dexter to the docks? Why does this person follow him? Who warned this person of Dexter's illicit behavior?
6. Describe the new gift Dexter finds in his car in Chapter 24. What clue does this gift reveal to Dexter?
7. What souvenir does Dexter collect from his victims? Whom does Dexter not get a souvenir from? How does he go about retrieving his souvenir?
8. How does Dexter feel about people at the Metro-Dade police force saying he has a feeling for serial homicide? Explain.
9. Describe Dexter's first experience with the Dark Passenger.
10. Who does LaGuerta invite to the crime scene in Chapter 20? What does she tell these people? What is the result of her invitation?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)