|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Dexter looking for Deborah?
2. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
3. By what name does Dexter call the killer?
4. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
5. Where did Dexter attend college?
(a) University of South Florida.
(b) University of Tampa.
(c) University of Miami.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
2. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
3. Dexter says all of the following women were all apparently unable to exist without him, except for who?
4. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
5. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)