|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
2. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
(a) A flower.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A Barbie doll.
(d) A balloon.
3. Who kills LaGuerta?
4. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Dexter's dream.
(d) Nicholas Sparks.
5. Brian tells Dexter that when their mom died, they were in that storage container for ______ before they were found.
(a) Two and a half days.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) 24 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
2. The last time Dexter was in the storage container, who was he looking for?
3. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
4. Who says, "but then you push me on the floor like I'm some kind of pig, and I wonder what's wrong with me?"
5. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the first person Dexter ever killed? How old was he at the time? Who choose Dexter's first victim? Explain.
2. How does Dexter feel about people at the Metro-Dade police force saying he has a feeling for serial homicide? Explain.
3. Where does Dexter go after he is nearly caught cutting up his victim? What happens at this location?
4. Where does Deborah think the bodies of the three heads might be? Does Dexter agree with Deborah's hypothesis? Explain.
5. What two conclusions does Dexter come to when thinking about the Jaworski murder case?
6. Who asks Dexter for help in solving the Jaworski case? Why does this person turn to Dexter?
7. Who is the first person Deborah and Dexter interview at the ice rink? What information does this person reveal to them? Why is this information important to the crime scene?
8. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
9. What is the name of Dexter's latest kill in Chapter 14? What crime did this person commit? How does Dexter's victim feel about the crime he has committed?
10. What does Dexter find at the docks? How do these objects fit the killer's need for tight, enclosed spaces?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)