|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
2. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
(a) Sergeant Doakes.
(d) Captain Matthews.
3. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
4. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
5. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Deborah, what would Harry do if he saw the image on the security video?
2. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
3. In context, who is "we" referring to in Chapter 14?
4. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
5. Dexter tells LaGuerta, "all of McHale's victims were off ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. When was the last time Dexter was inside the storage container? How did this event effect Dexter?
2. What three gifts does the Tamiami Trail Killer leave behind? What do these three gifts represent?
3. Describe the dream Dexter has in Chapter 19. What does this dream foreshadow?
4. Who calls Dexter in the beginning of Chapter 24? Why is this person calling? What conclusion does Dexter come to with this phone call?
5. Who is the first person Dexter ever killed? How old was he at the time? Who choose Dexter's first victim? Explain.
6. Who follows Dexter to the docks? Why does this person follow him? Who warned this person of Dexter's illicit behavior?
7. What souvenir does Dexter collect from his victims? Whom does Dexter not get a souvenir from? How does he go about retrieving his souvenir?
8. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
9. Where does the bodies of the three heads turn up? Who finds the bodies? What is unique about the way the killer arranged the limbs?
10. Where does Deborah think the bodies of the three heads might be? Does Dexter agree with Deborah's hypothesis? Explain.
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)