|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
2. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
3. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
(a) He didn't want to eat.
(b) He didn't want to see his family.
(c) A shot.
4. According to LaGuerta, who wants to kill Dexter?
5. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
2. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
3. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
4. Who drives the Zamboni for the morning skate?
5. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the name of Dexter's latest kill in Chapter 14? What crime did this person commit? How does Dexter's victim feel about the crime he has committed?
2. Who does Dexter find inside the storage container? Who does Dexter hypothesize put Deborah in the storage container? Is his hypothesis correct? Explain.
3. What two conclusions does Dexter come to when thinking about the Jaworski murder case?
4. Why is LaGuerta angry with Deborah in Chapter 22? How does LaGuerta take out her frustrations on Deborah?
5. Who asks Dexter for help in solving the Jaworski case? Why does this person turn to Dexter?
6. Describe the dream Dexter has in Chapter 19. What does this dream foreshadow?
7. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
8. Who is the first person Deborah and Dexter interview at the ice rink? What information does this person reveal to them? Why is this information important to the crime scene?
9. How does Dexter feel about people at the Metro-Dade police force saying he has a feeling for serial homicide? Explain.
10. What souvenir does Dexter collect from his victims? Whom does Dexter not get a souvenir from? How does he go about retrieving his souvenir?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)