|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The arms and legs found at the ice rink spelled out ______.
(d) Ha ha.
2. ______ had once taken Dexter to a New Age Health Awareness Workshop which had stressed the importance of deep cleansing breaths.
3. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
4. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
(a) Nicholas Sparks.
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Dexter's dream.
5. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
2. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
3. Who kills LaGuerta?
4. What type of vehicle does Jamie drive?
5. Brian tells Dexter that they are ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What souvenir does Dexter collect from his victims? Whom does Dexter not get a souvenir from? How does he go about retrieving his souvenir?
2. Where does Deborah think the bodies of the three heads might be? Does Dexter agree with Deborah's hypothesis? Explain.
3. What does Dexter find at the docks? How do these objects fit the killer's need for tight, enclosed spaces?
4. Describe the new gift Dexter finds in his car in Chapter 24. What clue does this gift reveal to Dexter?
5. Explain why there is a battle for jurisdiction at the crime scene. Who is the battle between? Who ultimately wins the battle?
6. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
7. What is the name of Dexter's latest kill in Chapter 14? What crime did this person commit? How does Dexter's victim feel about the crime he has committed?
8. Where does the bodies of the three heads turn up? Who finds the bodies? What is unique about the way the killer arranged the limbs?
9. Who is the first person Dexter ever killed? How old was he at the time? Who choose Dexter's first victim? Explain.
10. What three gifts does the Tamiami Trail Killer leave behind? What do these three gifts represent?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)