|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
2. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jillian.
(b) Jamie Jaworski.
(c) Jamie Jaminson.
(d) Jamie Jinkins.
3. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
4. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
(a) Adventure Land.
(b) Harry Land.
(c) Dino Land.
(d) Disney Land.
5. Who is Dexter's first human victim?
(a) Harry's nurse.
(b) His mom.
(d) Father Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has jurisdiction at the Office Depot Center?
2. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
3. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
4. By ______ Deborah says she will come back to get Dexter in Chapter 23.
5. Who kills LaGuerta?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Deborah think the bodies of the three heads might be? Does Dexter agree with Deborah's hypothesis? Explain.
2. Why is LaGuerta angry with Deborah in Chapter 22? How does LaGuerta take out her frustrations on Deborah?
3. Who is the first person Dexter ever killed? How old was he at the time? Who choose Dexter's first victim? Explain.
4. When was the last time Dexter was inside the storage container? How did this event effect Dexter?
5. Who is the first person Deborah and Dexter interview at the ice rink? What information does this person reveal to them? Why is this information important to the crime scene?
6. What does the security camera capture that surprises both Deborah and Dexter? How does Deborah respond to this surprise?
7. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
8. Explain why there is a battle for jurisdiction at the crime scene. Who is the battle between? Who ultimately wins the battle?
9. Who asks Dexter for help in solving the Jaworski case? Why does this person turn to Dexter?
10. Describe the new gift Dexter finds in his car in Chapter 24. What clue does this gift reveal to Dexter?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)