|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jillian.
(b) Jamie Jinkins.
(c) Jamie Jaminson.
(d) Jamie Jaworski.
2. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A Barbie doll.
(d) A flower.
3. In context, who is "we" referring to in Chapter 14?
(a) Dexter and Deborah.
(b) Dexter and LaGuerta.
(c) Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(d) Dexter and Jamie.
4. According to LaGuerta, who wants to kill Dexter?
5. What directs Dexter to the right storage container?
(a) The Dark Passenger.
(b) Deborah's scream.
(d) His GPS.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
2. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
3. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
4. How long did it take Harry to die?
5. LaGuerta tells Dexter that if she doesn't catch the Tamiami Trail killer by herself in ______ she will be a meter maid.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does LaGuerta invite to the crime scene in Chapter 20? What does she tell these people? What is the result of her invitation?
2. What does the security camera capture that surprises both Deborah and Dexter? How does Deborah respond to this surprise?
3. Where does the bodies of the three heads turn up? Who finds the bodies? What is unique about the way the killer arranged the limbs?
4. Describe the dream Dexter has in Chapter 19. What does this dream foreshadow?
5. Who asks Dexter for help in solving the Jaworski case? Why does this person turn to Dexter?
6. Describe Dexter's first experience with the Dark Passenger.
7. Who is the first person Deborah and Dexter interview at the ice rink? What information does this person reveal to them? Why is this information important to the crime scene?
8. What three gifts does the Tamiami Trail Killer leave behind? What do these three gifts represent?
9. What is the name of Dexter's latest kill in Chapter 14? What crime did this person commit? How does Dexter's victim feel about the crime he has committed?
10. Who calls Dexter in the beginning of Chapter 24? Why is this person calling? What conclusion does Dexter come to with this phone call?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)