|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) Storage container.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) Jail cell.
(d) Refrigerated truck.
2. What type of vehicle does Jamie drive?
(a) Refrigerated truck.
(b) Chevy Malibu.
(c) Ford F-150.
(d) Toyota pickup.
3. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
4. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
5. Brian tells Dexter that they are ______.
(a) Irish twins.
(b) Mexican triplets.
(c) French twins.
(d) Dutch triplets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
2. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
3. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
4. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
5. By what name does Dexter call the killer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why there is a battle for jurisdiction at the crime scene. Who is the battle between? Who ultimately wins the battle?
2. Describe the dream Dexter has in Chapter 19. What does this dream foreshadow?
3. Who follows Dexter to the docks? Why does this person follow him? Who warned this person of Dexter's illicit behavior?
4. What souvenir does Dexter collect from his victims? Whom does Dexter not get a souvenir from? How does he go about retrieving his souvenir?
5. Who does Dexter find inside the storage container? Who does Dexter hypothesize put Deborah in the storage container? Is his hypothesis correct? Explain.
6. What does the security camera capture that surprises both Deborah and Dexter? How does Deborah respond to this surprise?
7. What does Dexter find at the docks? How do these objects fit the killer's need for tight, enclosed spaces?
8. Describe Dexter's first experience with the Dark Passenger.
9. When was the last time Dexter was inside the storage container? How did this event effect Dexter?
10. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)