|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
(a) Captain Matthews.
(c) Sergeant Doakes.
2. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
3. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
(a) A toy truck.
(b) A Barbie.
(d) A mirror.
4. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
5. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
(a) Steban fell on the ice.
(b) The killer left it for Dexter.
(c) LaGuerta is shot on the ice.
(d) Dexter smeared his victim's blood on the ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
2. The Morgan's have been going to Cafe Relampago since ______.
3. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
4. According to LaGuerta, who wants to kill Dexter?
5. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. When was the last time Dexter was inside the storage container? How did this event effect Dexter?
2. Who interrupts Dexter's killing process in Chapter 15? How is Dexter aware of this person? How does Dexter handle this interruption?
3. Who is the Tamiami Trail Killer? How is he related to Dexter? What information does the Tamiami Trail Killer reveal to Dexter to prove his relation to him?
4. What three gifts does the Tamiami Trail Killer leave behind? What do these three gifts represent?
5. Where does the bodies of the three heads turn up? Who finds the bodies? What is unique about the way the killer arranged the limbs?
6. Where does Deborah think the bodies of the three heads might be? Does Dexter agree with Deborah's hypothesis? Explain.
7. Where does Dexter go after he is nearly caught cutting up his victim? What happens at this location?
8. Who asks Dexter for help in solving the Jaworski case? Why does this person turn to Dexter?
9. Who calls Dexter in the beginning of Chapter 24? Why is this person calling? What conclusion does Dexter come to with this phone call?
10. Who is the first person Deborah and Dexter interview at the ice rink? What information does this person reveal to them? Why is this information important to the crime scene?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)