|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
(a) "I don't know."
(b) "Yes, that's me."
(c) "No comment."
(d) "No, that's not me."
2. All of the following are Harry's Way of killing, except for which one?
(a) Be careful.
(b) Be impulsive.
(c) Be prepared.
(d) Be safe.
3. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
4. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
5. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jillian.
(b) Jamie Jaminson.
(c) Jamie Jaworski.
(d) Jamie Jinkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, how does Dexter know there is a security guard outside where he is working?
2. The last time Dexter was in the storage container, who was he looking for?
3. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
4. How long did it take Harry to die?
5. Why does Dexter think Rita wants him to come over in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Metro-Dade police react to the crime scene in Chapter 20. How is this different from their usual response to crime scenes? How Does Dexter respond to the crime scene?
2. What souvenir does Dexter collect from his victims? Whom does Dexter not get a souvenir from? How does he go about retrieving his souvenir?
3. Where does the bodies of the three heads turn up? Who finds the bodies? What is unique about the way the killer arranged the limbs?
4. What two conclusions does Dexter come to when thinking about the Jaworski murder case?
5. Describe the new gift Dexter finds in his car in Chapter 24. What clue does this gift reveal to Dexter?
6. Explain why there is a battle for jurisdiction at the crime scene. Who is the battle between? Who ultimately wins the battle?
7. What is the name of Dexter's latest kill in Chapter 14? What crime did this person commit? How does Dexter's victim feel about the crime he has committed?
8. Describe the dream Dexter has in Chapter 19. What does this dream foreshadow?
9. What does the security camera capture that surprises both Deborah and Dexter? How does Deborah respond to this surprise?
10. Who asks Dexter for help in solving the Jaworski case? Why does this person turn to Dexter?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)